Summoners War: Chronicles, a highly anticipated real-time full-featured MMORPG set in the adored world of Summoners War, has been released for PC and mobile devices by Com2uS, a renowned worldwide game developer and publisher. With cross-platform play and progression, Summoners War: Chronicles allows players to explore, adventure, and engage in combat with their friends whether they’re at home on a PC or out and about on a mobile device. The free download of Summoners War: Chronicles is now globally available on mobile devices.
Summoners War: Chronicles begins a new generation of the Summoners War franchise
More than 160 million Summoners War games and apps have been downloaded globally, and Chronicles is the first real-time MMORPG with a deep single-player experience and multiplayer options via cooperative quests and intense PvP warfare. Players will trek over a large open world with a succession of varied biomes while fighting and gathering hundreds of legendary monsters to aid in their adventures.
This prequel is set many years before the events of the renowned Summoners War: Sky Arena. Players will choose one of three young magicians—Cleaf, Orbia, or Kina—who may be personalized and leveled up to become the ultimate Summoner and defender of the realm—as they set out on their heroic adventure.
Experience exciting and strategic gameplay in Summoners War: Chronicles
Summoners War: Chronicles offers a variety of game modes that allow players to play as they choose as they tactically use their monsters to combat the dark powers of the realm and grow to be a strong Summoner:
- Open World: At launch, Summoners War: Chronicles will feature five diverse open-world regions for players to explore. Players can progress through an expansive main story quest as well as side quests unique to each region. Each region also features a wide variety of monsters to battle and collect, as well as challenging co-op quests, player vs player arenas, and much more.
- Single-Player: In addition to embarking on the main storyline and completing the many side quests available to players in each region, players can also take on five unique bosses in the Kingdom Expeditions. Two types of Ascensions will have players rising to the challenge of beating levels of increasing difficulty with Trial of Ascension featuring unique monthly challenges for players to take on.
- Cooperative Play: Players in the hunt for ever-challenging adventures with friends should look no further than Summoners War: Chronicles cooperative gameplay. From the Field Boss Events challenging teams to compete for the highest rank against others to Rupture Events which feature unique missions, rewards await teams ready to take on the challenges ahead. Teams can also complete some of the game’s most challenging content together revisiting Dungeons at high difficulty levels or taking on powerful Raid Bosses where they can unlock rare Summoner weapons and accessories. Guilds offer players unique rewards and an easier way to connect and battle the dark forces in the Rahil Kingdom together.
- Competitive Multiplayer: For the competitive at heart, the Challenge Arena and Brawl Arena are ready for players looking to battle others. Challenge Arenas pits two teams against each other with different objectives – attack or defend. Brawl Arena gives players a chance to battle against others in real time.
- Endgame Dungeons: As players complete the story and reach the max level they can choose to journey to the endgame dungeons where up to three players must cooperate to beat the most powerful bosses in Summoners War: Chronicles for the game’s biggest rewards. As a live service game, new Dungeons will be released on a regular basis with plans for a ten-person cooperative Dungeon coming soon.
- Launch Celebration: Multiple in-game events await players upon arrival, including daily login and mission completion bonuses, which increase your chance of summoning a powerful 5-star monster. There is also a special pick-up event where you can summon a powerful 5-star monster at a higher rate using summoning scrolls.
Summoners War: Chronicles begins before the events of the already available games, Summoners War: Sky Arena and Summoners War: Lost Centuria. A mystery enemy with a devastation plan appears in the Rahil Kingdom, a fantasy world that has just seen two major battles and is now at peace. Players will assume the roles of three recent Rahil Magic Academy graduates who will set out on an epic journey to defend the realm as Rahil Guardians. Summoners War: Chronicles is available as a free download on Android and iOS.
Are you excited as Summoners War: Chronicles is now available globally on Android and iOS? Let us know in the comments below!
For more Mobile Gaming news and updates, join our WhatsApp group, Telegram Group, or Discord server. Also, follow us on Google News, Instagram, and Twitter for quick updates.
you can not get it in denmark
I can’t have it in Belgium on iOS