The mobile rhythm game SuperStar Oh My Girl, developed and operated by DalcomSoft, is now globally available as a game on Android and iOS platforms. The announcement was made by DalcomSoft officially today by releasing a youtube video of the game that gives users a glimpse of the game.
Superstar OH MY Girl was a massive hit across the globe with Dun Dun Dance and dominated various music charts and domestic music charts, becoming a self-proclaimed sound source queen. With the game, fans can enjoy Oh My Girl’s amazing music at their fingertips.
Play with new theme cards every week
The OH MY GIRL mobile game will feature all Oh My Girl albums and allow users to collect limited, Special, and exclusive sets of OH MY GIRL content through a Live theme.
The game will have new theme cards every week and give users a chance to compete with other users for the world record and get special rewards. Users will also get a chance to rise to the top of the weekly charts by becoming the best player every week.
SuperStar OH MY GIRL global release: Events and Rewards
In addition to all the amazing and limited content in the game, DalcomSoft is hosting a barrage of special welcome rewards for new players.
- ‘SuperStar OH MY GIRL OPEN FESTIVAL,’ which runs until the 29th March, will contain special in-game rewards and artist portraits.
- In addition to this, the ‘Music Play Challenge Event‘ will reward users for completing songs selected as a mission.
- The ‘Card Collection Challenge‘ will give users additional rewards when they collect digital cards from the members of OH MY GIRL.
- The ‘Open Commemoration Growth Support‘ will give users gifts for the occasion of the game’s launch. This event will be limited in time.
- Apart from all this, users will be given rewards for just logging into the game from March 14th to April 12th, between 12:00 to 2:00 PM and from 8:00 to 10:00 AM twice a day.
What are your thoughts on SuperStar OH MY GIRL, being globally available? Do let us know in the comments below.