Com2uS, the global game developer and publisher working with Skybound Entertainment announced that The Walking Dead: All-Stars, a brand-new collection RPG, will soon be available on the App Store and Google Play.
Experience and survive the zombie outbreak in a post-apocalyptic universe
Players will embark on a fresh and developing plot in a never-ending struggle for survival as they play The Walking Dead: All-Stars, which transports them into the gripping post-apocalyptic world of The Walking Dead. Players will gather resources, engage in combat with Walkers and other players, enlist survivors, allies, and favorite series characters, and evolve and establish their very own sanctuary.
Additionally, an original typeface called Survivor’s Font with a distressed appearance that symbolizes the survivors’ determination to rebuild is offered as a free download on the game’s home page for The Walking Dead fans seeking a fresh way to display their love.
The Walking Dead: All-Stars will offer a wide range of exciting features
Players getting ready to fight for their survival in The Walking Dead: All-Stars can look forward to:
- The World of The Walking Dead – Explore a new and evolving storyline set in a post-apocalyptic version of Buffalo, New York, as depicted in The Walking Dead comic book series from Skybound.
- Recruit Rick, Michonne, Glenn, and more – Meet and recruit new survivors and iconic characters based on The Walking Dead franchise each featuring new and unique comic book-style illustrations.
- Explore, Battle and Collect – Through a variety of story-driven modes and regular in-game events, players will explore the devastated wasteland, battle against the Walker hordes, and collect important resources that will allow their sanctuary to flourish.
- An RPG Fight for Survival – Players will control their destiny in RPG gameplay allowing them to enlist the help of survivors as they take on increasingly challenging missions with bigger rewards.
- Battle Against Others (PvP) – The real threat in the post-apocalyptic world isn’t the Walkers, it’s the other survivors – Players can compete against others in the PvP mode to earn important rewards to strengthen their town.
Players can now pre-register for The Walking Dead: All-Stars. Additional information for The Walking Dead: All-Stars can be found on the official website.
Are you excited as The Walking Dead: All-Stars has been announced by Com2us? Let us know in the comments below!
For more Mobile Gaming news and updates, join our WhatsApp group, Telegram Group, or Discord server. Also, follow us on Instagram, Twitter, and Google News for quick updates.