Elex and Skybound have announced The Walking Dead: Survivors 1st Anniversary celebration. In addition to celebrating the first year of the strategy game, the title has reached an impressive milestone of 20 million downloads. With 20 million downloads and an in-game event available from April 13th, 2022 to April 19th, to celebrate the title’s first birthday.
Play special events in The Walking Dead: Survivors and earn epic rewards
During the one-year anniversary event, players will be able to participate in in-game events and earn daily rewards. During the 7 day event, players will earn login rewards including in-game resources for each day they log in.
The new Catch-the-Gift function allows players to send gifts of items in their inventory to others by sending a gift in in-game chat channels that allow other players to “catch” the gift. Here are the features that The Walking Dead: Survivors brings for the players
- Play as iconic characters from The Walking Dead franchise; gain new skills by upgrading your team.
- Discover and explore exciting and terrifying locations from The Walking Dead universe.
- Strategize to defeat enemies, and build and fortify settlements.
- Gather resources, form alliances and join a clan
- Create unbeatable team-ups with the Survivor Chemistry feature, boasting an endless combination of characters
- Become a part of The Walking Dead: Survivors community to connect and share stories with millions of TWD fans.
In addition to in-game events, players can also participate in events on social media such as the Anniversary Video Event where players can create their own videos highlighting the anniversary events, or the new gameplay mode KnifeChallenge. Players will earn in-game resources such as Rubies and Long-Range Transmissions and Rosita Fragments as their videos reach viewing milestones.
What are your thoughts on The Walking Dead: Survivors 1st anniversary events and rewards? Let us know in the comment section below!