Starfall Fantasy: Neverland is a new MMORPG genre game developed by EYOUGAME(USS). Set in the world of fantasy, it brings the thrill and excitement of ancient China. Players need to stage as the main character of this game and journey to a futuristic planet. They won’t be traveling alone because they will be having companions for their exploration, such as pets, and mounts, who will go on the trip with them. Ever since its launch, the game has constantly topped the download charts. The need to contact Customer Support has been constantly rising in Starfall Fantasy: Neverland.
Though the game successfully delivered all the key elements that one expects from this genre, there are still a lot of issues that need to be addressed by the developers. Some fans face hindrances in the form of in-game bugs, account-related issues, and queries relating to in-app purchases. We want all users to have a smooth and hassle-free gaming experience without being bothered by in-game bugs. Here’s our step-by-step guide to contacting the customer support team of Starfall Fantasy: Neverland.
How to Contact Starfall Fantasy: Neverland customer support
The support team has already answered many frequently asked questions on the game’s official website. But if anyone couldn’t satisfy himself, the Starfall Fantasy: Neverland customer service is available to contact anytime to answer the queries from the players.
There are three ways to contact the customer support team of Starfall Fantasy: Neverland. Players can contact via the in-game Customer Center, they may contact via the official website of Starfall Fantasy: Neverland or they can reach out to the Developers at EYOUGAME(USS) directly, via their social media handles.
How to Contact via in-game Customer service option
Players must launch the game on their devices. Once the in-game home screen has loaded, they must adhere to the steps below:
- You will come across a floating button at the top left corner of your game screen. Tap on that to expand the menu options.
- Upon doing so, you will find 5 menu options, namely, user, FB, app, Notice, and hide. Head to the user menu from here.
- The User menu would pop up on your screen next. It contains 3 options to choose from, namely, phone authentication, contact customer service, and password modification. Players must navigate to the second option.
- This would take you to a Chat Window where you can connect with the Eyou_Support Chat service. The live chat service is available from 0900 to 2300 (UTC+8). For faster help, try to leave your question and problem during this period.
- The following information must be sent by text message:
- Your in-game name and server.
- A detailed description of your inquiry.
- Relevant screenshots (To attach screenshots, tap on the Gallery/Photo icon to the left of the text area.
- Send your text after inputting all the information. As soon as the Live Help Agent is available, he will respond to you. Aim to check the Talk area once every hour. If your issue isn’t fixed after more follow-ups in the same chat thread, you can do so.
How to Contact via the Starfall Fantasy: Neverland Official Website
Players can directly go to the official help website of Starfall Fantasy: Neverland and access the customer support options from there. It could be another alternative, in the case where players are facing login problems and cannot access the in-game support option.
- Users must visit the official help website of Starfall Fantasy: Neverland here.
- Once you are redirected to the Contact Us page, you will be asked to provide the following information:
- Your Device Model
- Device OS
- Game Name (Choose Starfall Fantasy: Neverland from the drop-down list)
- Game Version (Would be displayed at the bottom of the login interface).
- Region and Server
- Character and Character ID
- Date and Time of issue Occurrence
- Relevant Screenshots
- Your Feedback (Select the category of your issue from the drop-down list)
- A detailed description of your issue.
- Your email address
- To successfully raise a Ticket, tap on the Submit button when finished. Within 72 hours, a member of the developer team will contact you at the email address you provided. Till the time your inquiry is resolved, be sure to sneak it into your junk folder as well.
How to Contact the Developer team directly
Another approach could be to reach out to the Developers directly via their Social Media handles. @eyougame_official is the support Instagram handle of EYOUGAME for catering to queries from users. You can even reach out to the team at @EyouStarfall which is the Official Facebook ID of Starfall Fantasy: Neverland. Players should then do a follow-up on their Discord server, where tons of passionate fans are there to help users resolve their individual queries.
Still, facing any issues in contacting the Support Team of Starfall Fantasy: Neverland? Head straight to our comments section and get your queries resolved. Happy Gaming!
For more Mobile Gaming news and updates, join our WhatsApp group, Telegram Group, or Discord server. Also, follow us on Instagram and Twitter, and Google News for quick updates.