Free Fire is very renowned because of its tournament craze. Garena organizes official tournaments every month. And for this month, Garena has finally announced Free Fire’s all-new amateur tournament, called Free Fire Battle Arena Season 2. In this article, you will get to know what are the primary things to know about this tournament.
How to be eligible to participate in Battle Arena Season 2
In order to participate, players will have to make their own team for the tournament. The squad should achieve two criteria:
- Every player should be on diamond 1 rank at least.
- The player should be on level 30 at least.
After this, players will be able to create their own team of 6 players at maximum and 4 players at least.
How to register for Battle Arena Season 2
- Tap on the Free Fire Cup icon in the upper-right corner of the lobby.
- Select the yellow icon, leading to an overview of the tournament.
- Tap on the left side of the banner, and the FFBA S2 lobby will open, where players can see the key information for this tournament.
- Click on the Squad button in the lobby to create or join a team. If you want to create a team, then you can click on the Create button.
- You can then fill in the data, as stated in the registration form. You can also join a team by clicking Join and submitting a request to join the team from the friends/application list. Each team that successfully registers will receive eight tickets. Matchmaking will start on 4th December, from 16:00 IST to 21:00 IST.
Point Distribution System
There are various ways to play and gain points in this tournament. And how those points are distributed, matters on how the player plays and make strategies. Points are distributed in two parts: kill points and position points. So players can camp for position point or may rush for kill point. But to win points, you need to have a perfect team. Here’s how can you create a perfect team for Battle Arena Season 2.
Making a perfect team
A perfect team consists of three types of players – One sniper, One assaulter, two Short ranged players. Players can use three main strategies mainly:-
You and your squad may land far from the plane and at a place where opponents are less or preferably no opponent, so the squad will have good loot.
You and your squad may land on hot drops by rushing and clear out 2-3 squad which will give them great kill points.
You can move from side to side or edge to edge of the zone and consider going for a third party which will give you decent position point and kill points.
Free Fire Battle Arena Season 2: Format and Schedule
In Battle Arena Season 2, the first stage will be an open tournament of 8 matches in which players have to collect 150+ points to qualify. The top 48 teams will qualify for the group stages
Qualifiers: 1st – 4th December – 16:00 IST to 21:00 IST
The top 48 teams will play in the Qualifiers, which will be a Garena official streamable match. Only the top 18 teams will proceed to another full map tournament, the Group Stages.
Group Stage: 11th – 13th December – 18:00 IST to 20:45 IST
In this stage, the top 6 teams will proceed for finals from the Group Stage. and the other 12 teams will proceed to Play-Ins.
Play Ins: 16th December – 18:00 IST to 20:45 IST
The Play-Ins will consist of the bottom 12 teams from the Group Stage playing 3 full map tournaments and 4 Clash squad tournaments, and at last top 6 teams will enter finals from there.
Grand Finals: 18th December – 18:00 IST to 20:45 IST
A total of 12 teams will contest in the ultimate stage of Battle Arena Season 2. The winner of the Finals will get a chance to participate in the Free Fire India Championship (FFIC).
The Rewards Section
The winner of Battle Arena Season 2 will be given 300k diamonds as a winning reward. With one big thing in the ranks, the fame of the whole team will get a chance to be invited for various scrims and may be chosen by a Youtube Gaming Channel which will help them for FFIC.
Please feel free to ask any questions about Free Fire Battle Arena Season 2 in the comments section below, we’ll make sure to reply to everyone.