PUBG Mobile has officially announced the registration details for the upcoming PUBG Mobile Club Open (PMCO) Fall Split 2021. Players and fans of the game can expect to see the best amateur and semi-pro teams from across the Americas, Europe, Middle East, South Asia, and Southeast Asia compete in this Esports tourney. Registrations for the PMCO Fall Split 2021 officially open on June 21st and will run till July 5th. More details on the same will be available once the registrations are opened on the official site.
About PMCO Fall Split 2021
The PMCO is the semi-pro tier of the PUBG Mobile Esports ecosystem and saw the expansion to 23 countries & regions in the year 2021. It has been instrumental in bringing out all the semi-professionals aspirant players to the spotlight. All the teams that are playing on the global level now were once a part of this event. The prize pool for PMCO 2021 is $2,000,000.
The PMCO Spring Split 2021 was an enormous success as over 58,000 teams from 180 countries all over the world participated in the tournament. Compared to 2020, this represents a 55 % increase in participation. With the growth of the esports scene of PUBG Mobile every year, PMCO has been a very integral pathway for players all around the world to become a pro in the game and compete with the best PUBG Mobile players in the world as part of the PUBG Mobile Pro League.
Regions in PMCO 2021 Fall Split
- The Middle East and Africa Region: Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Egypt, United Arab Emirates, MENA Wild Card and Africa
- South Asia Region: Pakistan, Nepal, Bangladesh, South Asia Wild CardAmericas Region- Brazil, Mexico, LATAM WC, North America
- Europe Wildcard: Commonwealth of Independent States, Germany, United Kingdom, France, and Europe Wild Card.
- South-East Asia region: Southeast Asia Wild Card.Rest of Asia and Oceania region- Hong Kong Taiwan and Macau (HTM) and Wildcard.
How to register in PMCO 2021 Fall Split
The registrations for the PMCO 2021 Fall Split will open from 21st June 2021 and will open till 5th July. The participating teams can register their teams from the official site here. As of now, no further details about the registration process are known.
However, a new additional change has been added starting with the PMCO 2021 Fall Split. All the participating players are required to install the GAC app, which is for anti-cheating, during qualification games to bring the best out of the tournament by maintaining the best spirit of the game. PUBG Mobile esports will continue to evaluate our rules and tools, in order to uphold our values and protect the well-being of PUBG Mobile players both pro and amateur alike.
The qualification dates for the PMCO 2021 Fall Split are as follows on the basis of regions:
- Teams getting Wildcard entries along with the regions: Turkey, Saudi, Iraq, Egypt, UAE, Pakistan, Nepal, Bangladesh, Brazil, Mexico, MENA WC, Africa, South Asia WC, LATAM WC, North America & CIS, Germany, United Kingdom, France & Europe WC and Southeast Asia WC will have Qualification Dates from July 20th to 26th.
- Teams from HTM (Hongkong Macau Taiwan) will have the Qualification starting from September 20th to 26th.
Make sure you do your PUBG Mobile Club Open (PMCO) 2021 Fall Split registrations once it is live!