ALICE Fiction is a fast-paced Puzzle RPG game published by WonderPlanet Inc. on the Global scene. It has a unique battle system, where you can ping multiple abilities together to form combos and deal colossal damage to your enemies. Aside from the battle system, the characters have full voice acting and beautiful live 2D-like animations. The game features a unique virtual world of ‘Alice’, where players will need to unravel its mystery to find the truth. With the game launched recently, here is our ALICE Fiction reroll guide to help you get good characters easily.
How to reroll efficiently in ALICE Fiction
The game has a 10x Unlimited Summoning in the tutorial. Players can reroll as long as they want, however, the result will always have only one 3 Star character from the pool, so don’t try your luck in trying for more than one 3 Star character.
ALICE Fiction rerolling for Android Devices
However, the number of 2 Stars is not limited to one so you could aim for a higher number of 2 Stars when rerolling. Once you get a good set of characters, confirm it and continue. This method removes all the extra steps usually required for rerolling. But you should aim to get an even better account. To get started, follow these steps:
- Start the game and you should automatically have a guest account.
- After that, you should begin the tutorial. It can take a while until it finishes, so skip most of the story content after you have seen it at least once. The game also allows you to skip a portion of the tutorial after the second attempt.
- Claim the premium currency: Quartz that will be used to roll in the banners from the Mail-box, mission and quest rewards, or any other place you can find.
- Roll on the banner that has the character you want. If you get the character that you wanted then bind the account but, if it was a failed reroll then continue.
- Account reset is very simple. Navigate to the game menu where you will find the option to return to the title. On the login screen tap on Settings Icon and then Delete Player Data hit confirm on the prompt. If you did it correctly you should have a fresh start again.
- Continue the reroll process until you are satisfied with a good account.
ALICE Fiction rerolling for iOS devices
Reroll uses the same method as Android.
How to reroll on an Emulator in ALICE Fiction
Emulators are always the best tools for rerolling, you can use BlueStacks, LD player, Memu, or any other emulator. All the modern emulators have all the necessary features to make the rerolling process very smooth and easy. If you get stuck at any point, read the official documentation or do a simple web search, any queries should be easily available on the web.
- Install the game on any one instance, preferably on a 64-bit instance installation because they provide better performance and stability for most modern games.
- Open the game after installation and complete the full download for the game. Once that is done simply close the game.
- Make clones for the game from the Manager menu of the emulator, the number of clones that can be made depends on the computer’s specifications.
- Start the reroll process on the cloned instances, and after a bad reroll just delete the cloned instance and again make clones from the main instance. You can also opt to reset accounts each time instead of deleting them, go with your preferred reroll method.
- Once you get the perfect account with desired characters, bind the account from Account Settings.
Note: Alice FICTION doesn’t seem to work on the majority of emulators, however after rigorous testing, the game did run on BlueStacks 64-bit Pie version and MuMu 64-bit. You can try these emulators if you like. To start with rerolling on Emulators, follow these steps:
How to bind a game account in ALICE Fiction
The game doesn’t have any third-party account binding system, instead, it will provide you with an ID and password that you can use to login into any device. To generate this ID, you need to head over to the settings menu and then Data Transfer. Follow the instructions, set the password and the game will provide you with the ID. Keep the details safe as these are your login credentials for this account from now on.
What are your thoughts on our ALICE Fiction reroll guide? Let us know in the comments below!