Art of Conquest 2 is a role-playing (RPG) and strategy mobile game published by FARLIGHT. The game features a vast expansive world where you can build your empire and conquer the land with the help of your allies. The game seems heavily dependent on strategic elements which makes the need for a good character very crucial for smooth gameplay. Therefore, here is an Art of Conquest 2 reroll guide to help you get good characters from the start.
How to reroll efficiently in Art of Conquest 2
The game has quite a lot of restrictions on rerolling as there is no easy way to reset any given account, so that makes rerolling a bit tough but there are ways to circumvent that. For the first method, if you have multiple email accounts, then you could continuously switch between them but this process is rather tedious. The second method involves installing the game through an XAPK file which is much easier to work with. If both of these methods were not helpful then regretfully you will have to reinstall the game after each failed reroll attempt.
Art of Conquest 2 Rerolling for Android Devices
To get started, follow these steps:
- Start the game and choose a guest account, and then begin the tutorial, most of the content has auto-marking which should make this easier.
- Play until you can unlock the Summon window, the tutorial will take about 7-10 minutes at max to complete.
- Claim all the possible premium currencies you can find from various sources and then roll on your favorite banner.
- If you are satisfied with the reroll, bind the account, otherwise continue by either switching between multiple accounts or with the XAPK installation.
- To switch Accounts you will need to navigate to the Settings and then Accounts option from the game’s main screen, bind the current account and start with another one.
XAPKs is a complete package of the game which has both the APK file and the OBB file along with other minor files. If XAPKS are used for installation then, the game won’t need to download any extra game data from the server at the start. This will make continuous uninstalling and reinstalling of the game a breeze to work with. After every unsuccessful reroll, simply uninstall the game and again reinstall through the XAPK file. XAPKS can be found on the web with an easy search.
Art of Conquest 2 Rerolling for iOS Devices
For iOS devices, other than continuous reinstallation of the game there is no other viable way to reroll.
How to reroll on an Emulator in Art of Conquest 2
Emulators like BlueStacks, LD player, and MEmu are usually the better tools for rerolling as compared to native Android and iOS devices. Go ahead and select any Emulator as all of them have nearly the same features that you may need. Check the official documentation for the emulator you have chosen to have a hassle-free setup, if you choose BlueStacks, there’s a short guide to help you with the setup. Continue on these steps for Reroll:
- First Install the game on a 64-bit instance, 64-bit will provide better performance and stability than compared to 32-bit one.
- Install the game on the base instance, but don’t open the game. Make clones of the base instance, and once there are 3-4 instances, start with rerolling on every instance except the base one.
- After every reroll cycle, simply delete the bad reroll accounts and clone them again from the base instance.
- When you get a good account with the best characters, make sure to bind it to avoid any data loss.
How to bind a game account in Art of Conquest 2
Navigate from the Settings Menu to Account options. Here you will find the option for binding email/ accounts. You can either use your Email or bind with Google or a Facebook account.
What are your thoughts on our Art of Conquest 2 reroll guide? Let us know in the comments below!