Brave Soul: Frozen Dungeon is an Idle RPG game with beautiful animations published by UnlockGame. Players can take command of various heroes to take on the greatest enemy in strategic battles. The game features a decent battle system for an idle RPG and has PvE and PvP modes. Players can contend against each other in the sophisticated PvP mode. With the game launched just recently, our reroll guide will help you get started with good characters to make Brave Soul: Frozen Dungeon easier.
How to reroll efficiently in Brave Soul: Frozen Dungeon
Brave Soul: Frozen Dungeon doesn’t have an option for a guest account, and to even start the game, it has to be linked to a third-party account first, which severely limits rerolling. However, there is one workaround for faster rerolling: logging with different accounts each time.
This process is as tedious as it can get; hence rerolling is not recommended. This method will require you to have a good amount of Google and Facebook accounts that can be used to continuously switch between them, each one giving a fresh start.
Brave Soul: Frozen Dungeon reroll guide for Android Devices
- Start the game with any logged-in third-party account. It doesn’t matter whichever you start with.
- Play through the tutorial, which can take anywhere from 5 to 10 minutes.
- Once the tutorial is over, claim the premium currencies from wherever you can to roll for the banners. The game doesn’t give many early rewards in the mail, so collect all the quest and achievements rewards.
- Roll on your favorite banner. If it failed to reroll, go to the game’s profile section and then Account. It will take you back to the login screen. Try with a different account this time.
- Repeat this until you run out of accounts to switch to or get the perfect account. Reinstallation of the game won’t work because there is no option for guest accounts, and after every new install, you will have to log in first either way.
Brave Soul: Frozen Dungeon reroll guide for iOS Devices
For iOS devices follow the same method as Android rerolling.
How to reroll on any Emulator in Brave Soul: Frozen Dungeon
Emulators are always easily the best tools for rerolling, and there are multiple options on the market. You can use BlueStacks, LD player, or any other emulator. Most modern emulators have all the necessary features to make the rerolling process as easy as it can be.
Since the game doesn’t have an option for a guest account, even emulator rerolling is restricted. This workaround is also the same as Android rerolling, which has multiple third-party accounts to switch to. To start with rerolling on Emulators, follow these steps:
- Install the game on any one instance, preferably on a 64-bit instance installation.
- Don’t open the game after the installation. First, make clones of it. The number of clones that can be made depends on the device specifications.
- Open the cloned instances and then reroll on them. After a bad reroll, delete the cloned instance and make clones from the main instance again.
How to switch a game account in Brave Soul: Frozen Dungeon
The game doesn’t have an option for Binding. However, you will need to know where to find the accounts menu to switch game accounts. Navigate to the Setting menu through the profile on the very top left of the screen. There will be an option Account. From there, you can access the accounts section for account change.
What are your thoughts on our Brave Soul: Frozen Dungeon Reroll guide? Let us know in the comments below!
For more Mobile Gaming news and updates, join our WhatsApp group, Telegram Group, or Discord server. Also, follow us on Google News, Instagram, and Twitter for quick updates.