BraveNine Story is an RPG genre game developed by NEOWIZ. As the name of the game implies, this game has an interesting storyline for you to watch like a novel. This game will take you on an adventure as a mercenary who will do anything to get money. Apart from that, the tactics or battle system here is quite unique and slightly different from other games, where you can set attack orders and so on.
How to reroll efficiently in BraveNine Story
BraveNine Story has lots of characters or mercenaries as it’s called in this game. Of the many, you can get them by rerolling or summoning using diamonds as the currency. Here is a BraveNine Story reroll guide to help you get a good mercenary from the start
BraveNine Story reroll for Android devices
To get started, follow these steps:
- First, you need to open the game BraveNine Story
- Then make sure you log in via the guest account
- To be able to reroll or summon, these features will be unlocked at stages 2-6. So make sure you have completed the story in the Adventure Book until stages 2-6.
- Then every time there is a story, you can just skip it to speed it up because our focus is on rerolling
- If it’s already unlocked, you can claim the rewards given by the developer. You can check via Mailbox, there are lots of rewards, especially diamonds because we need these diamonds to reroll.
- After that, you can enter the Summon feature, then there you can reroll the summoned 5 times at once to speed it up, and don’t forget to take advantage of free summons.
- Keep doing it until you get what you want
- If so, don’t forget to bind your account with
- However, if your diamonds run out and don’t get what you want, you can delete the data and do it from the first step to the end.
BraveNine Story reroll for iOS devices
You can Reroll using the same method as Android.
How to reroll on an Emulator in BraveNine Story
Emulators are always the best tools for rerolling, you can use BlueStacks, LD player, Memu, or any other emulator. All modern emulators have all the necessary features to make the rerolling process very smooth and easy. If you get stuck at any point, read the official documentation or do a simple web search, any queries should be easily available on the web. To start by rerolling on Emulators, follow these steps:
- Install the game on any one instance, preferably on a 64-bit instance installation as they provide better performance and stability for most modern games.
- Open the game after installation and complete the full download for the game. Simply close the game once it’s done.
- Make clones for the game from the Manager menu of the emulator. The number of clones that you can make depends on the computer’s specifications.
- Start the reroll process on the cloned instances, and after a bad reroll just delete the cloned instance and again make clones from the main instance.
- Once you get the perfect account with desired characters, make that account the main account.
How to bind a game account in BraveNine Story
First, make sure you already have an account on a third-party application, in this game, there are only Facebook and Google. Then you tap the settings on the top right of the layer with the gear icon, then under Sign In, you need to select one of these third-party applications. You need to bind this account so that when one day you delete the game, the data in the game is not lost, it will be stored in that account. Therefore it is very important to bind so that your data is not lost.
What are your thoughts on our BraveNine Story Reroll guide? Let us know in the comments below!