Brawl Stars is a strategy game developed and published by Supercell. Players are asked to engage in real-time multiplayer battles utilizing a variety of Brawler characters, each of whom has special skills and traits. They need to defeat their opponent by reducing their health to zero. The game offers a variety of game modes, such as solo and team-based competitions. Users need to complete certain challenges and go up the levels to unlock new Brawler characters. Ever since it has been out the game has constantly topped the download charts. The need to contact Customer Support has been constantly rising in Brawl Stars.
Though the game successfully delivered all the key elements that one expects from this genre, there are still a lot of issues that need to be addressed by the developers. Some fans face hindrances in the form of in-game bugs, account-related issues, and queries relating to in-app purchases. We want all users to have a smooth and hassle-free gaming experience without being bothered by in-game bugs. Here’s our step-by-step guide to contacting the customer support team of Brawl Stars.
How to Contact Brawl Stars customer support
The support team has already answered many frequently asked questions on the game’s official website. But if anyone couldn’t satisfy himself, the Brawl Stars customer service is available to contact anytime to answer the queries from the players.
There are three ways to contact the customer support team of Brawl Stars. Players can contact them from in-game menu options, they can contact via the official support website of Brawl Stars, or reach out to the Developers at Supercell directly via social media handles.
How to Contact via in-game Customer Service Option
Players must launch the game on their devices. Once the in-game home screen has loaded, they must adhere to the steps below:
- Tap on the three-line bar located at the top right corner of the screen.
- A drop-down list of menu options would appear on the right of your screen. Players must navigate to the Settings menu from there.
- Under the in-game Settings menu, you will find the Help and Support button. Tap on that once you find it.
- This would redirect you to the Brawl Stars Support Page. You will find that the Developers have categorically answered many Frequently Asked Queries there. To read the answers, tap on the relevant category your issue falls under and read the answers by tapping on the Questions. You may even filter out the results by entering keywords from your issue in the search bar. It is likely that you would find your exact issue over here.
Opening a Support Case
If your issue still persists or is not something that has been addressed under the FAQ section, you have two alternatives. The first one is opening a Support Case. To do so, adhere to the steps below:
- Navigate to any category and tap on any of the questions under that category. You will find a message/chat icon at the bottom right corner of your screen. Tap on that.
- You will find 4 options to navigate to, namely, Lost Account, Report a Bug, Share Feedback, and Open a Support Case. Players must navigate to the Open a Support Case option.
- This would take you to an automated chat support room where the chatbot would greet you and provide a list of categories to choose from. Tap on the category that your issue falls under. Based on your selection, you may be further asked for some more details and screenshots of your issue. You can Continue the chat till your issue is not resolved.
Note: Even though the message/chat icon can be found under the Brawl Stars Support page as well, you must first navigate to a query, else the Open a Support Case option will not be available for navigating.
Reporting a Bug
If your issue still persists, you might as well report a bug. To do so:
- Again tap on the message/chat icon located at the bottom right corner of your screen.
- From amongst the four options available, choose the Report a Bug option this time.
- A message box would pop up on your screen. Write about your exact issue in detail and tap on the Submit button to successfully report your issue.
Note that this is an automated service, and you will not be responded to. If your issue persists after a week, send another bug report.
How to Contact via Brawl Stars Official support website
Players can directly go to the official help website of Brawl Stars and access the customer service option from there. It could be another alternative in the case where players are facing login problems and cannot access the in-game support option.
- Players must visit the official help website of Brawl Stars here.
- Once they are re-directed to the Support webpage, they can access the FAQ section from there by navigating to the category which their issue falls under.
- If your issue remains unresolved, you may fill out the Contact Form by navigating here. Once you are redirected to the Contact Form page, scroll down and tap on the Contact Us link. The following information will be taken from you on this page:
- Preferred Language of Communication
- The Category of your issue (choose one from the drop-down list).
- Your account name.
- Your email address.
- A detailed description of your issue for better assistance.
- Once you are done, tap on the Submit button to submit the form. The developer team will get back to you in the mail ID provided by you within 48 hours. If required, you may follow up in the same mail chain with screenshots of your issue.
How to Contact the Developer Team Directly
Another approach could be to reach out to the Developers directly. You may mail the Developer team directly at email@example.com. Another method could be to contact them via their Social Media handles. @BrawlStars is the support Twitter handle of Brawl Stars for catering to queries from users. You can even reach out to the team at @supercell, which is the official Facebook ID of SuperCell. Players should then do a follow-up on their Discord server, where tons of passionate fans are there to help users resolve their queries.
Still, facing any issues in contacting the Support Team of Brawl Stars? Head straight to our comments section and get your queries resolved. Happy Gaming!
For more Mobile Gaming news and updates, join our WhatsApp group, Telegram Group, or Discord server. Also, follow us on Google News, Instagram, and Twitter for quick updates.