Champions Legion | 5v5 MOBA is an upcoming Multiplayer Online Battle Arena for the Android users. Currently, the game is in the beta stage. But the popularity has grown a lot more after their constant improvements, bug fixes, and additional inputs to the game. To provide you with some insight into various heroes, we have prepared the Champions Legion Hero Tier List for September along with a list of meta heroes right away for you. So let us have a look at it.
There are a total of 31 CL heroes carefully picked and arranged based on their in-game performances in ranked matches in Champions Legion.
Champions Legion Hero Tier List
Patch Notes for September
Presenting a list of meta heroes from the CL Hero Tier List 2020 who received major buffs and nerfs in the September Patch. Let’s take a detailed look at each and of them.
In the recent patch update Aramis was both buffed and nerfed.
- Lock and Load Decreased damage from 60 (+80% Physical Attack) to 46-60 (+70% Physical Attack)
- Pounce Strafe Decreased damage from 160/184/208/232/256/280 (+180% Physical Attack) to 150/170/190/210/230/250 (+150% Physical Attack)
- Gunfire Hooks Increased damage from 140/180/220 (4-150% Physical Attack) to 200/250/300 (+200% Physical Attack)
Mikal too received some nerfs and buffs in various attributes, but still remains as an op Tank.
- Justice Assault Increased ability cooldown from 10/9/8/7/6/5 seconds to 10/9.2/8.4/7.6/6.8/6 seconds
- Haven Punishment Decreased damage from 200/260/320 (+25% target’s missing health) to 200/250/300 (+22% target’s missing health)
This powerful assassin got a minor nerf .
- Shadow Execute Decreased damage from 48/60/72 (+48% Physical Attack) to 45/55/65 (+45% Physical Attack)
This late game marksman got slightly nerfed.
- Eye of Snipe Increased lock on delay from 0.75 seconds to 0.85 seconds.
Both nerf and buff for this strong assassin.
- Christine Inquest Rush Removed ability charges. Christine can no longer save 2 charges for this ability.
- Judgement Day Adjusted random target selection range from 4 to 5.
This assassin got a major buff in this recent patch.
- Revenge Claw Increased movement slow from 0.5 seconds to 1 second
- Corvus Pounce Added 0.5 seconds of stun upon contact.
The entire tier list and the meta heroes list are based on the player’s picking rates and performances of the heroes in the ranked matches. The patch notes are provided by the official Champions Legion developers. The above data will be changing frequently on the basis of the nerfs and buffs they receive.
That’s all for today’s guide about the Champions Legion Hero Tier List for September. Let us know in the comment section below!
For more Mobile Gaming news and updates, join our WhatsApp group, Telegram Group, or Discord server. Also, follow us on Google News, Instagram, and Twitter for quick updates.