Cross Summoner: R is an old-styled classic RPG, published by DAMO NETWORK LIMITED in the Global region. The game features various game modes from dedicated PvP to PvE and even has a guild system for various activities for the players. The game has unique battle synergies between characters for which having a good set of characters at the start is quite necessary. So, here is a brief reroll guide for Cross Summoner: R that will help you get started with great characters.
How to reroll efficiently in Cross Summoner: R
Below are the steps to reroll efficiently in Cross Summoner: R for Android and iOS devices:
Cross Summoner: R rerolling for Android Devices
The game developers have not provided any option to reset the account from the in-game menu and have even restricted some known methods which make rerolling a bit difficult. However, there are two ways to bypass those restrictions which will allow you to reroll in the game; one is by deleting the game’s root folder and the other is by continuously switching accounts. Both of these methods should provide you with a fresh start.
For the first method, your phone may need to be rooted first, but it may also work for non-rooted devices. To continue, follow these steps:
- Start the game, and make sure to log in with a guest account from the available options.
- Play through the tutorial, it can take anywhere from 7-10 minutes. Once it’s done, claim the premium currency from Mail-Box and various achievements and quest rewards.
- Roll on the banner that has the character you want. If you get the characters then bind the account with Google or other Third party accounts, if not, then continue.
- Try to find the root folder of the game in the phone’s Main Storage / Android / Data. Once you find the game’s folder, delete that folder; when you start the game again, you should have a fresh start.
If your device has Android version 11 or more, then you will not be able to access the needed folder. There are restrictions on the access of these folders. You can use a file manager to access the folders. For the second method, you should have a lot of Gmail accounts for continuously switching between them.
- Start the game with any logged-in account or a guest account; it doesn’t matter whichever you start with.
- Play through the tutorial, and roll, if it failed to reroll, then, switch the current account from the Account Switching option to another account.
Note: Salted emails can also work here.
Cross Summoner: R rerolling for iOS Devices
Due to restrictions on iOS software, other than deleting and reinstalling the game, there is no other viable solution.
How to reroll on an Emulator in Cross Summoner: R
Emulators are always the best tools for rerolling, you can use BlueStacks, LD player, Memu, or any other emulator. All the modern emulators have all the necessary features to make the rerolling process very smooth and easy. If you get stuck at any point, read the official documentation, or do a simple web search. Any queries should be easily available on the web. To start with the rerolling on an Emulator, follow these steps:
- Install the game on any one instance, preferably on a 64-bit instance installation. They provide better performance and stability for most modern games.
- Open the game after installation and complete the full download for the game. Once that is done simply close the game.
- Make clones for the game from the Manager menu of the emulator. The number of clones that can be made depends on the computer’s specifications.
- Start the reroll process on the cloned instances, and after a bad reroll just delete the cloned instance and again make clones from the main instance. You can also opt to reset accounts each time instead of deleting them, go with your preferred reroll method.
- Once you get the perfect account with desired characters, bind the account from Account Settings.
How to bind a game account in Cross Summoner: R
Head over to the Player Info window and from there Account and you will find the account binding option here. Bind the game account to any third-party account for better data protection.
What are your thoughts on our Cross Summoner: R reroll guide? Let us know in the comments below!