Dislyte is a music-themed urban RPG game published on the Global scene by Lilith Games. The game has amazing visuals for both its characters and animations with the cherry on top being the phenomenal music. The game features a fairly sophisticated battle system with strategic elements along with various game modes, which makes the need for good characters at the start quite important. Here’s our Dislyte rerolling guide to getting good characters from the start.
How to reroll efficiently in Dislyte
Lilith Games have not only restricted the usual rerolling methods but even the pre-registration reward is split over days, which makes rerolling very difficult and is not recommended at all. Now dedicated players who want the best units can reroll with two methods, both these methods are tedious and time-consuming.
For the first method, you will need multiple Google and Facebook accounts which will be used to make game accounts and all you need to do is clear the tutorial and login on to each account every day, and pull on the banner in hopes for the character you want or any other powerful character. It is recommended that you try this method on an emulator as that will save a bit of your time.
The second method is playing on one account for a given time until you can accumulate a fair amount of pull chances and roll with those. This is even more tedious than the first one but you will have better chances of getting any character.
Dislyte reroll guide for Android Devices
If you are using your mobile device for the rerolling, follow these steps:
- Start the game, and log in with a guest account.
- Play through the tutorial, since most of the content is skippable, skip them once you have seen it at least once. The tutorial can take anywhere from 7 to 10 minutes depending on your speed.
- Once the tutorial is over, claim the premium currency from various achievements and quest rewards, and story rewards.
- If you are using the first method then once the tutorial is over, bind the game account to any third-party account, log out and then start with a new game account and do the same. If you are using the second method, continue playing and try to gather enough of the premium currencies to do pulls and see if you get the characters that you wanted then bind the account with Google or other Third-party accounts otherwise reset the account.
Since the game doesn’t have a straightforward way for account reset you will need to delete the game every time after every failed reroll attempt and reinstall.
Dislyte reroll guide for iOS devices
Due to restrictions on iOS software, other than uninstalling and reinstalling the game, there is no other viable solution.
How to reroll on an Emulator for Dislyte
Emulators are easily the best tools for rerolling, you can use BlueStacks, LD player, or any other emulator. Most modern emulators have all the necessary features to make the re-rolling process a walk in the park. To start with rerolling on Emulators, follow these steps:
- Install the game on any one instance, preferably on a 64-bit instance installation.
- Don’t open the game after installation, first make clones of it, the number of clones that can be made depends on the device specifications.
- Use either of the two methods mentioned above and configure the emulator accordingly. The second method will not require multiple instances however the first one will need those.
- Open the cloned instances and then accumulate the pull changes each day. Once you have enough amount of pull chances, do your pulls and see what you get, if it’s a failed attempt then start the cycle again otherwise continue.
- Once you get the perfect account, bind it to any third-party account. You can even then use this account to play on your phone.
How to bind a game account in Dislyte
Navigate to the settings menu through the profile and from there, Services > Account Service. Here you will find three ways to bind your account. Select the most convenient one and bind your game account for easy account transfer and above all, you will not suffer any data loss.
What are your thoughts on our Dislyte reroll guide? Let us know in the comments below!