Echocalypse is YOOZOO Game’s latest strategic and science fiction gacha. In the single-player campaign, you battle to bring about order on the post-apocalyptic planet. Players will go through a series of side missions along the road and recruit Kemono Girls to aid you in your task. Here is the step-by-step guide for the reroll procedure for this Echocalypse.
How to reroll efficiently in Echocalypse
To reroll for this game, one must use a guest login to enter the game. The game has a lengthy tutorial so the reroll can only be done once the tutorial is finished. Here is the summoning procedure for the reroll, to acquire the desired character.
Echocalypse: Scarlet Covenant Reroll for Android devices
To reroll in Echocalypse for android devices, follow these steps:
- Start the game by using a guest login
- Play through the tutorial and reach level 24
- After there, there will be an option to draw on the right side of the screen
- Then select the option “x10 draw”
- If the player does not get the required character, then the player can go to settings and clear game data while restarting the game
- Then repeat the process until one gets the draw they require
Echocalypse: Scarlet Covenant Reroll for iOS devices
The reroll process for iOS is the same as for android.
How to reroll on an Emulator in Echocalypse: Scarlet Covenant
Emulators are one of the best ways to complete rerolls. For this particular task, emulators like Bluestacks, LD player, or Memu can be used. All modern emulators have the necessary features to complete the reroll process without hiccups. If stuck in using emulators for rerolls, one can do a web search to make the process easier. To begin rerolls with emulators, follow these steps:
- Install the game on a 64-bit instance installation because they provide better performance and stability for most modern games.
- Open the game after installation and complete the full download; once that is done, close the game.
- Make clones for the game from the Manager Menu of the emulator; the number of clones that can be made depends on the computer’s specifications.
- Start the reroll process on the cloned instances, and after a bad reroll, delete the cloned instance and again make clones from the primary instance.
- Once one acquires the perfect account with the desired characters, bind the account from settings.
How to bind and delete a game account in Echocalypse: Scarlet Covenant
To bind accounts, go to the personal info option provided in the top left corner and select basic data. After this select the option of account binding and then select what particular account the binding will be based on. The game offers a bond between Twitter, Google accounts, and Facebook.
What are your thoughts on our Echocalypse Reroll guide? Let us know in the comments below!