F Class Adventurer is an RPG simulation game that enables players to go into a very exciting multitude of adventures. As the game has been released recently, inexperienced players may need due guidance to grasp the game’s fundamentals. Created by the emerging game developer EKGAMES, F Class Adventurer provides a straightforward and pleasurable experience to players. While observing the in-game character’s progression, gamers can enhance and upgrade their abilities, thereby increasing their strength and overall performance. Here is our F Class Adventurer reroll guide, to help you get the best characters from the start.
How to reroll efficiently in F Class Adventurer
Players are given many opportunities to “pull” early on in the game. This allows them to see in advance the type of pull they would receive when reaching the level 10 milestone. The game developers made it very easy for players to reroll. Players can access the gacha feature by completing the introduction stage and get numerous pulls after getting to level 10 which takes just over ten minutes.
Those seeking overpowered weapons and armor are advised to reroll. Doing so will provide around 30 pulls that will give a higher chance for players to get something good. Players can use two methods to simplify the rerolling process: deleting the game’s root folder or frequently switching accounts.
F Class Adventurer reroll for Android devices
For the first method, the player’s phone may need to be rooted. But it may also work for non-rooted devices. To continue, follow these steps:
- After starting the game, the player may log in as a guest.
- To unlock the rolling feature, players need to complete the initial stage of the game. This can be accomplished in as little as 10 minutes.
- Roll the complimentary draw which offers game characters that are obtainable upon reaching level 10.
- If you do not receive the desired pull, go to your Android settings.
- Remove app data and re-enter the game then re-do all the steps above until you receive your preferred character.
As for the second method, you will require a lot of Gmail accounts which will be used for continuous accounts to get a fresh start each time.
- Start the game with a logged-in account or a guest account; it doesn’t matter whichever you start with. Play through the tutorial, and roll, if it was a failure to reroll, then, switch the account.
- The account can be switched from the main menu. Tap on settings, then account, here you will find the option to switch the active account.
F Class Adventurer reroll for iOS devices
Due to restrictions on iOS software, other than logging in as a guest and then deleting and reinstalling the game when not getting the desired pull, there is no other viable solution.
How to reroll on an Emulator in F Class Adventurer
Emulators are always the best tools for rerolling, you can use BlueStacks, LD player, Memu, or any other emulator. All the modern emulators have all the necessary features to make the rerolling process very smooth and easy. If you get stuck at any point, read the official documentation, or do a simple web search, any queries should be easily available on the web. To start with rerolling on Emulators, follow these steps:
- Install the game on any one instance, preferably on a 64-bit instance installation because they provide better performance and stability for most modern games.
- Open the game after installation and complete the full download for the game; once that is done, simply close the game.
- Make clones for the game from the Manager menu of the emulator. The number of clones that can be made depends on the computer’s specifications.
- Start the reroll process on the cloned instances, and after a bad reroll just delete the cloned instance and again make clones from the main instance. You can also opt to reset accounts each time instead of deleting them, go with your preferred reroll method.
- Once you get the perfect account with desired weapons and armor, bind the account from Account Settings.
- Roll on whichever gacha has the weapon or armor you want, if you get the characters, then bind the account with Google or another Third-Party account, if not, then continue from the start.
How to reset the current account
- Try to find the root folder of the game in the phone’s Main Storage / Android / Data. Due to Android 11 restrictions, it is somewhat tough to access those folders and track them. Once the game’s folder is found, delete that folder. When you start the game again, you should have a fresh start.
How to bind a game account in F Class Adventurer
For the players to bind a game account in F class Adventurer, the players can just follow this simple guideline. First, open the game and collect the offline rewards to close it. Next, go to the top right of the screen logo with three lines near the mail logo.
Afterward, click settings, which will then prompt the settings menu, In here you will find the accounts tab in the upper right part of the menu. Clicking the account will bring you to the picture above where you can just click the binding option to bind in google.
What are your thoughts on our F Class Adventurer Reroll guide? Let us know in the comment section below!
For more Mobile Gaming news and updates, join our WhatsApp group, Telegram Group, or Discord server. Also, follow us on Google News, Instagram, and Twitter for quick updates.