With the release of Chapter 3 Season 3, Fortnite has been ‘Vibin’. Like always Epic Games didn’t miss a beat and surprised the loopers with a lot of changes to the game with new weapons, new map, and new NPCs. NPCs play an important role in the game as they offer quests, and exotic weapons, and sell loots and services. The NPC not only adds up to your collection but also provides a lot of in-game advantages. In this article, we will discuss all the new NPC locations in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3, and how to find them.
List of all the NPC locations in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season3
Currently, there are 25 NPCs on the island and the good part is they all are friendly and non-hostile which more or less makes sense because the season’s theme itself is fun and light. It is later expected that Darth Vader may come up to rule the island and once defeated, players will get a chance to hunt his Mystic lightsaber. The map below shows the exact locations of each NPC. Go ahead and enhance your collection.
List of all the NPCs available in Fortnite chapter 3 season 3:
- Darth Vader: Random Spawn locations on the map
- Sunbird / Moon Hawk: The Temple (northeast of Daily Bugle)
- Kyle: Logjam Lumberyard
- The Visitor: Launchpad
- The Origin: Seven Outpost III (northeast of Daily Bugle)
- The Scientist: Synapse Station
- The Paradigm: Seven Outpost II (northwest of Logjam Lumberyard)
- The Foundation: Seven Outpost VII (east of Sanctuary)
- Fishstick: Sleepy Sound
- Quackling: Shroom Chalet (west of Reality Falls, does not spawn in every round)
- Cuddlepool: Shroom Chalet (west of Reality Falls, does not spawn in every round)
- Metal Team Leader: Shroom Chalet (west of Reality Falls, does not spawn in every round)
- Mullet Marauder: The Joneses (Does not spawn in every round)
- Rustler: Shifty Shafts
- Bunker Jonesy: The Joneses (Does not spawn in every round)
- Ludwig: The Joneses (Does not spawn in every round)
- Jonesy The First: The Joneses (Does not spawn in every round)
- Haven: The Glow (west of Coney Crossroads)
- Stash’d: Chonker’s Speedway
- Cuddle Team Leader: Rave Cave (exterior northern platform)
- The Imagined: Seven Outpost V (west of Rave Cave)
- Bao Bros: Condo Canyon
- Mancake: Rocky Reels
- Guaco: Greasy Grove
- Lil’ Whip: Coney Crossroads
- Cryptic: Rave Cave (interior ground floor)
Hope these NPC locations will be useful for the players in getting the things done in their adventures and quests in Fortnite.
Did you find our guide to NPC locations in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3 helpful? Let us know in the comments below!