The Fortnitemares 2022 event has ended in Fortnite but like always as one event ends another arrives. The Zero Build Horde Rush has arrived in Fortnite and will last until November 15. The Zero Build Horde Rush has brought in Horde Rush Quests with it. Players will be rewarded with XPs upon completing each Horde Rush Quest. After completing eight of the Fortnite quests they will be able to unlock the Pickle Rick Back Bling. Players can find these quests on the Quests page. Join the battle with your teammates, take down Cube Monsters, collect score multipliers, earn combos, survive at different locations, and take down the Final Boss.
How to get the Pickle Rick Back Bling in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 4
Players will have to complete eight of the Horde Rush quests to earn the Pickle Rick Back Bling before the quest mode ends on November 15. This quest series features many different kinds of quests.
Players can choose and start a quest according to their wishes or the ones that are easy for them. A tweet by popular Fortnite Data miner iFireMonkey revealed the challenges that have been added to the game. The Horde Rush quest challenges include the following:
- Eliminate Cube Monsters
- Open chests in Horde Rush
- Collect score multipliers
- Eliminate ranged Cube Monsters with Sideways weapons
- Earn a 50-KO streak
- Get headshots on Cube Monsters in a single match
- Deal melee damage to Cube Monster spawners
- Earn 2,000,000 combined team points
- Earn a team score of at least 350,000 in a single match
- Eliminate poison or exploding Cube Monsters from at least 15 meters away
- Deal damage to Cube Monsters
Pick out the quests according to your wish and remember to complete eight of them to unlock the Pickle Rick Back Bling.
Did you find our guide on getting Pickle Rick Back Bling in Fortnite useful? Let us know in the comment section below!