Fortnite is by far one of the most famous games across the world with an active player base. The game is insanely popular because it allows players to team up with their friends and take on the battleground. But this also causes many problems as often players want to play solo and are not interested in joining parties. Declining a party invitation may seem rude or even create fights between friends, to avoid this players can now use the offline status in Fortnite. In addition to the online/offline status, players can also configure party privacy, mutual friends, passes, and matchmaking region from the menu.
How to set your status to Offline in Fortnite
- Launch Fortnite and click on the three dots present on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Click on your profile picture to access your profile.
- Find the Online status bar and toggle it to Offline to appear offline.
- Change the Party Privacy setting to Private.
How to change your status using the Epic Games launcher
By using the Epic Games Launcher, players can turn their Fortnite status offline, and this will also apply to all games that use Epic Games Launcher.
- Open Epic Games Launcher, and go to your profile on the right-hand side.
- Click on settings and find preferences.
- Enable offline mode in the preferences section.
- Confirm by clicking on the checkbox in the Epic Games Launcher.
This is how players can change their Online/Offline status and appear as offline in Fortnite. As for Android and iOS users, there is no explicit way on how you can change your status and appear offline in the game.