Each season of Fortnite gets a variety of skins. The game developers ensure that players always have something to look forward to. Even after a season’s launch, Fortnite adds skins throughout the season to keep things exciting in the game. Event and weekly patches fill up with new content in the battle royale game from time to time. Players have a chance to obtain older skins once they are available in the shop once again. Here’s our Fortnite guide to help you obtain Splash Squadron Skin for free.
How to get the Splash Squadron Skin in Fortnite
Collaborations are the key to making things unique and interesting in Fortnite. Through collaborations, Epic Games teams up with other companies and creates content on shared IPs (intellectual property). Among these contents, there are character and weapon customizations, but the most popular thing among players is skins. The Splash Squadron is one of these skins which was added to the game as a part of Intel’s Play Pass Beta celebration.
However, Fortnite fans might remember that this isn’t the first time that the Splash Squadron has come to Fortnite. The skin was formerly awarded to players with Intel ninth, tenth, or eleventh chips. Follow these steps to claim the Splash Squadron skin:
- Sign up for Intel’s Play Pass.
- Download the Play Pass and set it up on your computer.
- After the installation, create an account.
- Players need to let the Play Pass run in the background as they continue to play games and complete challenges to unlock the Splash Squadron skin in Fortnite. (Intel’s Play Pass works just like a Fortnite battle pass, and players will be able to advance the higher tiers as they complete challenges.)
- A player needs to reach Intel’s Play Pass Tier 16 to unlock the Splash Squadron Skin
- Players will also need to connect their Intel Play Pass account with their Epic account, and the Play Pass will then guide players for the rest of the process.
Apart from such Fortnite skins, the Intel Game Pass also features several other rewards for different games and players can use it to unlock more tiers that will result in unlocking more rewards.