Kazuha is a very versatile character and being an anemo character can be used in almost every Elemental Damage-focused team. He can utilize the Verdiscent Vernier Set which provides an Elemental Resistance shred of 40% of his Elemental Burst aside from providing Crowd Control, which also provides Elemental Damage Boost of infused Elemental, even his Utility Passive Poetics of Fuubutsu provides a significant damage boost. In this Genshin Impact guide, players will be able to select their team compositions with Kazuha in the mix.
Aside from DMG boost, Kazuha can also provide powerful Crowd Control with his burst and skill, which is only second to Venti. With such a powerful character in your arsenal, knowing the best teams for him is a must, so here is a detailed team comp guide for Kazuha along with optimal rotations.
Best Team Compositions for Kazuha in Genshin Impact
It is to be noted that all the rotations provided here are subjective and will depend on a lot of factors like a number of enemies, individual energy recharge, etc. Test rotations and modify them to your needs.
1. Hyper-Carry Raiden
|Main DPS||Buffer||Buffer / Support||Buffer / Support|
|Raiden Shogun||Kujou Sara||Kazuha||Bennett|
Raiden Hyper Carry is all about boosting Raiden’s damage as much as possible and unleashing her Elemental Burst to demolish everything. One of the easiest teams for Kazuha, since it is a Mono Element team, which means the infusion of Electro in Kazuha’s Elemental Burst will be as easy as it can get.
- Raiden Shogun’s Elemental Skill: Players can increase the overall Burst DMG%
- Kazuha’s Elemental Skill for immediate Crowd Control and for the activation of the 4-set effect of VV which will reduce Electro Res % and also increase Electro Damage, due to Kazuha’s passive ability.
- Kazuha’s Elemental Burst can be used and players must keep in mind to infuse Electro in it. Alternatively, Pyro can also be infused which will result in significant damage from overload reaction. For Pyro infusion, players must use Bennett’s Skill and Burst first and then Kauzha’s.
- Bennett’s Skill for energy generation followed by his burst would provide an attack increase for the on-field character.
- Players must use Kujou Sara’s Elemental Skill which will provide another attack buff, which is similar to Bennett. But, it is quite clunky and doesn’t have a long duration. At C6, she also provides increased Crit DMG% for Electro characters. Players can use her Burst to deal damage and immediately switch to Raiden Shogun.
- Players can unleash Raiden Shogun’s Elemental Burst after it has gained max Resolved stacks. Players can use 3x Normal Attacks followed by 1x Charged Attack until her Burst goes to cool down.
- Players can recharge their character’s burst using Elemental Skills if everyone’s burst is not up and then start from the first step.
2. Childe International Team
|Main DPS||Elemental Aura||Buffer / Support||Buffer / Support|
Childe is easily one of the strongest DPS teams in the game. This team was first found in the initial release of Kazuha. Since then, he has always been in the top meta even today. Not only is this team great for AOE damage, but it can also deal significant damage to single targets as well. This team does require relatively high mechanical skills. Because at C0, Childe has a lot of limitations on his kit. Childe’s Elemental Skill is very unique and has to be timed perfectly with Xiangling’s Burst, in order to have as less downtime as possible, which might be a difficult task for some casual players.
- Childe’s Elemental Skill should be played near an enemy to apply 2U of hydro on them.
- Bennett’s Skill for energy generation, followed by his burst, would provide an attack increase for the on-field character.
- Kazuha’s Elemental Skill followed by his Elemental Burst is used for infusion.
- Xiangling’s Elemental Skill followed by her Elemental Burst: It is important to snapshot her burst with Bennett’s Burst for an extra DMG boost.
- Childe’s Elemental Burst, at this point, his Elemental Skill should be ready for activation. After that, his Elemental Skill would be used with all the buffs and repeated from the start.
3. Perma-Freeze Variation
Perma-Freeze teams are very easy to work with since they utilize the freeze reaction which provides the best CC possible in the game. Aside from energy generation, most of the free teams don’t have any limitations, whatsoever.
|Main DPS||Sub-DPS||Buffer / Support||Buffer / Support / Flex|
- Players can start with Diona’s Elemental Burst which will provide a constant Cryo Aura to be used by Kazuha.
- Kazuha’s Elemental Skill can be used for immediate Crowd Control. For the activation of the 4-set effect of VV, it will reduce Cryo Res% and also increase Cryo Damage, due to Kazuha’s passive ability.
- Kokomi’s Elemental Skill will provide constant Hydro Aura for freeze and also proc the TTDS (Thrilling Tales of Dragon Slayers) effect.
- Players can dash with Ayaka to infuse Cryo on her weapon and also get the bonus Cryo DMG% from her passive. Immediately, one can use her Elemental Skill and Burst and a few NAs and CAs.
- One can switch out to Kazuha to refresh the Cryo debuff on the enemies and also for CC.
- Kokomi’s Elemental Burst would be used to refresh her Elemental Skill.
- Diona’s Hold Elemental Skill can be used for generating Shield and Cryo particles.
- They can finish off with Ayaka’s Elemental Skill and recharge the burst and repeat from the start.
|Main DPS||Sub-DPS / Elemental Aura||Buffer||Buffer / Support|
This is a variation of the Ayaka freeze team with Shenhe, which works very similar to the first one. The optimal rotation for this has to be tested on an individual’s account.
4. Hu Tao Vaporise Team
|Main DPS||Sub-DPS / Elemental Aura||Buffer / Support||Support / Shields / Flex|
|Hu Tao||Yelan / Xingqiu||Kazuha||Zhongli|
Kazuha generally excels in vaporize teams that are variations of the National Team, however for characters like Hu Tao that have very strict ICD conditions and can’t readily apply Pyro Aura, using Kazuha becomes a bit difficult. The 4th spot of the team is for flex and can be filled with a lot of characters, except Pyro ones.
- Zhongli’s Elemental Skill and Burst.
- Yelan’s / Xingqiu’s Elemental Skill and Burst: The burst will provide the necessary Hydro application for pricing Vaporising reaction.
- Hu Tao’s Elemental Skill is followed by the following attacks:
- Normal Attack x2 Charged Attack x1 Jump Cancel OR
- Normal Attack x1 Charged Attack x1 Jump Cancel.
- Hu Tao’s Elemental Burst at the end of Skill duration.
- Players can repeat the first step.
These are some of the best Kazuha comps we have found to date. Tell us below which ones are your favorite.
What are your thoughts on the team compositions for Kazuha in Genshin Impact? Let us know in the comments below.