Carefree Dreamland is a limited-time web event based on Aranara in Genshin Impact. Players can take part in the event, build an Aranara village, and be a part of the cooking contest to get rewards like primogems, mora, EXP books, and more. This guide will tell you everything you need to know. about the Carefree Dreamland web event.
Genshin Impact “Carefree Dreamland” Event: Event Overview
All the players who are on Adventure Rank 10 or above, they’ll be able to participate in this event and earn some sweet rewards. The Carefree Dreamland web event will last from November 25, 2022 to December 4, 2022. Note that Rewards cannot be claimed after the event ends.
During the event, Travelers can log in to Genshin Impact daily, complete Daily Commissions, and consume Original Resin to obtain building materials, which can be used to make cooking facilities. These facilities will attract Aranara to carry out cooking training, which will reward players with Primogems.
Carefree Coins, the event currency rewarded by the cooking facilities, can be used to redeem for various environment decorations and Aranara outfits. Mix and match these outfits to complete special events, and you can obtain additional rewards such as building materials, Mystic Enhancement Ore, Hero’s Wit, and other rewards.
Building Cooking facilities
- Log in to the web event and Genshin Impact daily, and carry out other actions to obtain building materials.
- Daily Tasks will be refreshed at 04:00 (Server Time), and uncollected building materials will also be cleared at the same time. Please be sure to claim and use them in time. Collected building materials will not be cleared.
- Consuming a certain amount of building materials can be used to make different cooking facilities. There are seven types of cooking facilities at the event and these facilities will attract Aranara to practice cooking.
- When you unlock a certain number of cooking facilities, you will be able to claim Carefree Coins as a reward. Spend a certain amount of Carefree Coins to exchange for outfit items in the event. Items obtained can be freely mixed and matched.
- There are three types of decorations or adornments in the event: environment decorations, Aranara headwear, and Aranara outfits.
- Each outfit can only be worn by one Aranara and cannot be worn by more than one at the same time.
- Outfits cannot be worn on top of each other. In other words, each Aranara can only wear one outfit and one piece of headwear.
Complete Special Events
- Each Aranara can trigger one special event. You can complete it by mixing and matching the Aranara’s travel outfit.
- Depending on the outfit you choose, the event will have a different ending. Each event has two endings.
- The rewards for each event ending can only be claimed once, and will not be rewarded when the ending is repeatedly achieved.
Genshin Impact “Carefree Dreamland” Event: Rewards
Players can earn some fantastic rewards, including, Primogems, Mystic Enhancement Ore, and more in The “Carefree Dreamland” event. Here is a detailed list of what they can get:
- Cooking Facility building rewards: Primogems x 120
- Mystic Enhancement Ore ×8
- Hero’s Wit ×9
- Mora ×50,000
So, that’s all about the Genshin Impact “Carefree Dreamland” web event.