On the Stage, Behind the Stage World Quest was released in Version 2.7 update of Genshin Impact on May 31, 2022. In this article, we will learn how to unlock and complete the world quest. On the stage, behind the stage starts in Liyue harbor, Liyue.
To unlock this quest, players need to complete the Interlude chapter: Act I, the Crane Return on the wind. Fan Er’ye is also involved in the quest so any quest involving him undergoing the process will lock this quest out.
How to complete the On the Stage, Behind the stage World Quest
Follow the steps given below to complete the world quest:
- Head to Liyue Harbor, Liyue then goes to the building in front of the crafting bench.
- The quest starts after interacting with tea master Liu Su “storyteller” who seems to be bothered by something.
- Head to Qingce village and look for Master Lu the master carpenter.
- After talking with Master Lu, players will be asked for three pine wood and one red dye, which can be obtained by using sunsettia which can be furnished in the Serenitea pot.
- Explaining everything to master Lu, Dayu tells players to wait till the following day (18:00 – 21:00).
- Head back to the original place in Liyue Harbor, Liyue where the quest started.
- Players will be asked to retrieve planks for the repairs needed. Players can find the planks near Ms. Yu who handles the ministry of civil affairs in Liyue.
Quest Completion Rewards
After completing the quest, players will get the following rewards :
- Hero’s wit x 3
- Pear Orchard stage: Yun Han style (furnishing) x1
- Adventure Exp x 150
- Mora x 30000
That’s all about the On the stage, Behind the stage World Quest!
What are your thoughts on the Genshin Impact On the stage, Behind the stage World Quest Guide? Let us know in the comments below.