Genshin Impact has released 3.2 version with much content ranging from character banners to quests and new regions. During Version 3.0, the third main Teyvat region Sumeru was released which is filled with many hidden objectives to discover and complete. In this part 1 guide, we will be discussing 3 hidden exploration objectives out of the many different hidden quests and objectives to do while exploring the land of Sumeru in Genshin Impact. The 3 objectives that we will be discussing are The Bad Guy in Vimara Village, Buried Chests in Ashavan Realm, and Drusus’s Riddles.
Genshin Impact Sumeru Hidden Exploration Part 1 Objectives Walkthrough
1. Hidden Objection: The Bad Guy in Vimara Village
How to unlock the Hidden Objection: The Bad Guy in Vimara Village
‘The Bad Guy in Vimara Village’ is a hidden objective that ties to the Aranyaka World Quest series storyline. Players need to start the Aranyaka world quest to unlock The Bad Guy in Vimara Village.
How to complete the Hidden Objective: The Bad Guy in Vimara Village
To get this hidden quest, meet and talk to Rana first. Afterward, go to Vimara Village and talk to an NPC named ‘Alphonso’. He will open up the conversation with ‘What should I do about my mission?’ players must do the following steps:
- Select the first dialogue option ‘(Let’s uncover the “bad guy” in Vimara Village)’.
- Keep talking to Alphonso and choose the only optioned dialogues till you get two dialogued options. At this point, players have two choices to diverge the ending of the quest.
- First option: “Don’t come near Vimara Village or let me see you again.” In this option, the player can choose to spare Alphonso’s life which he promptly leaves after some more dialogues. His ‘Tattered Paper’ will then be found at Old Vanarana at the east of the Statue of the Seven.
- Second Option: ‘’(Battle) Arana and I both agreed…that the wicked must be punished.” After learning about the truth about Alphonso, you will then enter into battle mode with Alphonso. Defeat him to progress the quest. Additionally, you will obtain the ‘Tattered Paper’ which will be stored in your Inventory.
Additional Information: Confronting Alphonso regardless of the chosen option will grant the Wonders of the World achievement, Ever an Outcast in the Forest. Note: Once you finish the hidden quest line, you will then get the check mark on Adventure Forest Journal Part 1 – Woodland Encounter which indicates completion.
Hidden Objection: The Bad Guy in Vimara Village: Rewards
- Primogems x20
- Adventurer Exp x150
- Mora x20, 000
2. Hidden Objective: Buried Chests in Ashavan Realm
This is a hidden chained exploration objective in Sumeru. There are a total of 9 buried chests scattered all around the Ashavan Realm in Sumeru. Opening each chest will reward the players with one Mora. After opening all 9 buried treasures. Players will obtain a treasure map in their inventory following it leads to a buried Precious Chest.
Opening the Precious Chest will reward you with another treasure map of another buried chest. After following the treasure map, you will find the last buried Precious Chest. Opening the chest will grant you the achievement: Wonders of the World – “Oh, Frabjous Day!”
3. Hidden Objective: Drusus’s Riddles
The hidden objection: Drusus’s Riddles is located in the Sumeru City of Sumeru. To unlock the hidden quest line, players must finish the second part of the Sumeru Archon Quest: ‘The Morn a Thousand Roses Brings’. Afterward, to start the objective go interact with the Bulletin Board outside of the Adventurer’s Guild. Then you have to complete a total of 5 chained Riddles consecutively. The Bulletin Board will tell you the location of the first riddle.
- Riddle One: “In the light of alternating day cycles, one can see the homeward figure of the lighthouse on the bridge.” Solution: Find the first Riddle Note in a floating crate beneath the docks. It’s below where the morning shadow of the lighthouse in Sumeru City’s harbor meets the bridge section at the docks.
- Riddle Two: “A mirror not made of glass reflects every drama.” Solution: Find the second Riddle Note in a floating crate in the fountain of the Grand Bazaar. In the reflective water basin around the fountain in front of the Zubayr Theatre at the Grand Bazaar.
- Riddle Three: “The sole path to knowledge.” Solution: Find the third Riddle Note in an Exquisite Chest underneath the walkway in the House of Daena. Below the bridge, in the antechamber of the Akademiya’s library, one has to cross to access it.
- Riddle Four: “The flowers in the pond are blooming, with watery pearls there lingering.” Solution: Find the fourth Riddle Note in a floating crate in the Razan Garden. Near the blooming lotus flowers in the pond of the gardens on the Akademiya’s upper levels.
- Riddle Five: “Please go to the front door of the Temple of Knowledge at noon.” Solution: Meet Drusus around noon (10:00–14:00) outside the Sanctuary of Surasthana. His exact location is on the terrace in front of the Sanctuary of Surasthana at the top of the tree.
After completing the Hidden Exploration Objective, wait for the next daily reset to unlock and have access to the World Quest “Treasure of Wisdom: A New Plan” which will be available. Additionally, completing this Hidden Exploration Objective grants the Wonders of the World achievement “I’ve Got It! I’ve Got It!”
Hidden Objective: Drusus’s Riddles: Rewards
- Hero’s Wit
- Adventurer Exp x150
- Mora x20, 000
That’s all for Sumeru Hidden Exploration Objectives Part 1 Guide in Genshin Impact.
What are your thoughts on our Genshin Impact Sumeru Hidden Exploration Objectives Part 1 Guide? Let us know in the comments below!