This post was last updated on
PUBG Mobile delivers an intense free-to-play multiplayer action with a battle royale format on mobile. Drop-in, gear up, and compete. Players are dropped into a vast, open area, and that they must fight to the death – all while the battlefield shrinks, adding pressure to all or any in its grip. Use a spread of interesting weapons and vehicles amid the battlegrounds. But while playing any game you might face a ton of problems which may include various bugs and glitches in the game, such as Event Issues, Missing Items, Payment issues, etc. which you would like to report or you may want to seek help from the Support. PUBG Mobile also has Customer Support from where you can report any problem or seek any kind of help regarding the game. In this article, we are going to guide you through ways to contact Customer Support.
Ways to contact Customer Support
There are 3 ways you can contact Customer Support of PUBG Mobile. Let’s look into them one by one.
1. PUBG Corp. Support Website
- Visit the official PUBG Corp. Support website.
- Enter your Email Address.
- Enter your PUBG Mobile Nickname.
- Select Platform from the drop-down list i.e., Android or iOS.
- Select Issues from the drop-down list i.e., Account Management, Installing & Launching, Purchases & Refunds, Reports & Banned, Gameplay or Events & etc.
- Describe your problem in short.
- Attach files related to your problem i.e. screenshot of your problem. (This is an optional step but always try to put a screenshot if possible as this will help the PUBG Corp. to understand and solve your problem more quickly)
- Click on Submit. This will successfully submit your issue with the PUBG Mobile Customer Support.
After successful submission, the support team will respond to your concerns and queries at the earliest through the submitted Email Address.
Note: PUBG Mobile Support through Website only handles Customer Service inquiries of players that downloaded their game from stores in South Korea and Japan (available only in Korean and Japanese).
2. In-Game Customer Service
- Go to the Settings of your PUBG Mobile Account.
- Under the Basic section, click on the Customer Service, present at the bottom left corner beside the Log out button.
- Select the topic of your issue from the list.
- From the sub topics list, select your particular issue. It will show an article of how to solve your issue.
- If you unable to find your issue from the provided general problems, then you can click on the chat button present on the top right corner which will redirect you to a live chat with the PUBG Mobile Corp.
- Elaborately explain your issue and the PUBG Mobile Customer Support executive is there to solve your problem.
3. Official Customer Support Email Address
- You can Email your query to the PUBG Mobile Customer Support team on firstname.lastname@example.org. The support team will respond to your concerns and queries at the earliest.
Did you find this guide useful? If you are still facing any kind of problem regarding contact with the PUBG Mobile Customer Support then feel free to let us know in the comment section below.