Vive le Football, the long-awaited football game’s August Beta Pioneer Test is now live for Android, iOS, and PC. Our focus is on the former and we’ll be telling interested players how to download and play the game. For those who don’t know, Vive le Football is NetEase Game’s first competitive football game announced earlier this year. The test was announced recently after the Black Box Test in June received a massive positive response being played on for an estimated online time of 526,965 minutes in just 4 days. Today in this article, we’ll discuss how to download and play the Vive le Football August beta from anywhere till the game becomes globally available.
Experience league, PvE matches and street football action in Vive le Football
In the league game mode, the managers can choose their preferred team, with different difficulty AI for the season. In the Competition Test version, the game adds the target task of the season and AI difficulty selection function, and iterates the UI display of the main interface of the league journey, optimizing the over-the-field animation effect triggered under different events.
The league has expanded to include the sub-leagues of the five major leagues and the Europa League, with the setting of the lifting rules. Additionally, the players who will choose the minor leagues can hit the top leagues in the new season. There are always in-game resources as rewards for winning such as Training cones, Coupons, Euros (tokens), random Team Players with a possible turn to get the alien Messi himself.
In addition to the traditional PVP/PVE and manager mode, Managers can also experience the fierce confrontation of 3V3 street football in streetball mode. In this mode, managers can choose to control one player and the other 2 or 1 players to compete, showing all kinds of fancy actions to win the game quickly.
Step by Step guide to download and play Vive le Football August beta in any country
As Vive le Football opens for beta testing, Android and iOS users around the globe can download and have a look at what the game offers. But, during the installation, some players might face problems due to country restrictions. Nothing to worry about that as the devs have provided alternative links as well. Please follow the steps given here and you’ll be able to install and play the Vive le Football August beta easily. Moreover, you won’t need any VPN apps to run the game.
How to download Vive le Football on Android
- Visit the game’s official website to get the setup (for PC) or apk (for Android).
- In case the website refuses to load, switch on your VPN and turn it to China to get the desired download link
- Tap on the Android option and select the allow option, the game is around 2-2.5GB (total) in size.
- The download will start automatically and you can safely turn off your VPN if you had turned it on earlier
- Once the download is complete, a popup will open asking to install. Tap on Install
- Wait for some time for the game to install and make sure you are not lacking space!
- You can now enjoy Vive le Football on your Android devices
After installing the game, you need to follow few extra additional steps before you can enter your first professional match
- First off, change the language to English if you can’t understand Chinese. This is done by clicking the gear icon (the settings) and then under the graphic options, there’s a roll down menu. Click on it and then select the option that is thrdr from top. This changes the language to English.
- Click on the red bar to save your selection.
- Then, when you click the screen after that to start the game, it’ll launch a prompt.
- You don’t need a phone number however. Just click the checkbox and then the blue option above it.
- After clicking the blue box, another prompt will pop up. Simply click the red box and then allow the app to access your downloaded files from your storage.
- Click allow on the next prompt and then begin your journey as a budding football manager!
How to download Vive le Football on iOS
If you are an iOS user, you would have received an email with a link earlier during the pre-registration period. Remember that the pre-order/registration period for iOS is already over and you will only be able to receive the code if you had pre-registered during that period.
- Click View in TestFight from the email you have received and choose Get TestFlight from the App Store
- Install the TestFight app and copy the Redeem Code received in the email
- Login in to TestFlight with your Apple ID and redeem your code
- Download and install the game from the Testflight app
- You can now enjoy Vive le Football on your iOS devices
Remember the game requires an active and stable Internet connection so have a strong network. Note that, these requirements are subject to change at any time. Since it is only a beta test, so all of your progress will reset upon the official release. So if you are on Android, go grab the game to enjoy. However, if you are on iOS, you might need to wait until the game becomes available in your region. For more information, you can always check the official website.
For more Mobile Gaming news and updates, join our WhatsApp group, Telegram Group, or Discord server. Also, follow us on Instagram and Twitter and Google News for quick updates.