Idle Moon Rabbit is an AFK RPG. It means the game involves a turn-based combat system. The game is based on a storyline that the game follows and the gamer has to follow. The most interesting fact about the game is it only provides a single character. However, the gamer has the access to customization to create the type of character they want and add it to the moon rabbit’s power. The game also has an auto-battle mode that helps the players in automatic gameplay. Here is the Idle Moon Rabbit: AFK RPG Beginners Guide to the game.
The entire game is based on the concept of the moon rabbit protector who protected the world from darkness. However, the night grew weary of her powers and sent their legion to capture the moon and pour darkness into it. The game story includes the gamer defeating enemies in order to restore the power of moonlight.
The game only provides the players with one character that is moon rabbit herself. Here, as the player levels up, more and new demons of the night will appear and they have to be defeated. The player in the journey can level up the character with many weapons that will be included in this beginner’s guide.
Introducing the Basics of Idle Moon Rabbit: AFK RPG
Upgrading your Character
In this game, only one character is provided. So this does not have the system of many characters and stronger classes that can be acquired by summoning that will provide more powerful characters. However, the game has other ways of providing items that can be used to upgrade the character. There are mainly three aspects through which the character can be strengthened. Upgrading stats, equipping and upgrading skills, and equipping and enhancing items.
Upgrading stats is the easiest method to upgrade moon rabbit. Here, the player can increase the level of the character by clicking on level up. This will consume gold coins. In this section, the player can also increase different attack, defense, critical rates, and hp rates. However, not all of them are unlocked in the beginning.
The player needs to level up more in order to unlock these stats. In addition to this, there are also features like the guardian’s power and latent ability that can also increase the character’s power. These features are an exclusive addition to the normal stats feature provided.
Items and Skills
Items and skills are the second aspects with which the upgrade of the character can take place. Here, after completing certain quests, the player may receive skills that can be equipped. The skills acquired are basically special moves that the moon rabbits can use in battle. These skills can further be upgraded. Once these skills are upgraded, the cooldown period will lessen after each use, and the impact rate will also increase.
The item sphere has a lot of options for the player to use in order to upgrade the character. This includes weapons, accessories, magic bullets, and artifacts. Weapons are divided into 5 classes namely, rare, unique, epic, legendary, and stellar in ascending order. The weapons can be upgraded further as well. In addition to that once the player acquires 5 of the same weapons, he or she can combine them to make the weapons even more powerful.
The accessories are also divided into a class of three. They are unique, epic, and legendary. Similar to weapons, they can also be upgraded and combined to acquire more powerful accessories. The player can also equip pets and customize their character just to provide a better look and a more inclusive addition to the game.
There are many currencies in this game. Here is the list of some of them and their purposes:
- Gold: Used to enhance the character’s stats
- Ruby: Used to purchase products and make draws for weapons and other items
- Weapon Enhancer: Resource used to level up weapons
- Lunar Blessing: Used to level up the character’s Lunar Blessing stat
- Skill enhancer: Used to level up the character’s skills
- Ring enhancer: Used to level up rings as accessories
- Gem enhancer: Used to enhance skill gems
- Power crystal: Used to enhance the character’s power stats
- Mysterious star piece: Used to change latent ability options
- Guild Coins: used at the guild shop for items
There are many more resources like these that will be unlocked once the player reaches a certain level. These currencies can be gained by completing quests and missions.
Idle Moon Rabbit: AFK RPG Beginners Guide: Tips and Tricks
After investing so much time in this game, here are some of the best tips for beginners in Idle Moon Rabbit: AFK RPG
- Keep in mind to keep claiming rewards from the quests and mission section after automatically completing them. This will offer several resources and other items that will help the gamer to progress further
- Keep acquiring and upgrading skills, weapons, accessories, and stats so that the player can complete one wave and go to the next.
- The gamer has the option of customization to get a more inclusive feel of the game. Therefore it is a must-visit aspect
- Guilds and rankings are also important for gamers, as they provide certain exclusive rewards after completing a certain level.
- Make sure to participate in all kinds of battles as they each provide different rewards.
Idle Moon Rabbit is an AFK RPG, which is a turn-based RPG. The game includes a single character however, it compensates with that many features. These features help the gamers in upgrading the character, to move to different waves of stronger enemies once the current wave is cleared. There are many events, rewards, items, and other accessories in store for gamers to explore the entire world of Moon Rabbit. Therefore, don’t hesitate to give it a try, and never forget to refer to this Idle Moon Rabbit: AFK RPG beginners guide for advice if you run into problems.
That’s all from us for Idle Moon Rabbit: AFK RPG Beginners Guide! Did you find our Idle Moon Rabbit: AFK RPG Beginners Guide helpful? Do let us know in the comments!