Last war: Shelter Heroes is a strategy game developed and published by TinyBytes. This is a type of strategy game in which the player has to rebuild their territory, save their residents and attack the enemies. Here’s the complete beginners guide to Last War: Shelter Heroes. WWII for amateurs to help them they can understand the game with ease and enjoy it without facing any difficulties or confusion.
As soon as the player enters the game, they are shown the story of destruction that happened to their army and their work base, how they need to repair and bring back the security to the place and how the players need to bring back their troops. The troops that are safe settle down in shelter buildings and start repairing and preparing for an attack.
As soon as the player enters the game, they are viewing the game from an army’s point of view. The player’s army has been attacked by the enemy’s troops and their refuge spot has been destroyed. The main motto of the game is to rebuild, repair and develop the shelter while bringing back common people and soldiers stuck in the enemy’s land and attacking the enemies.
The player is given a room called the ‘command center’ at the beginning of the game. They can build many other rooms like a gym, dining hall, vault, etc, using the rewards gained by winning the battles. The player has to play the battles and bring back people and the army community which was at risk and also protect their place and community.
To do that the player has to first choose a squad with the available troops in the shelter. Whoever is placed in the barracks can participate in the battle. The players can equip the squad players with different weapons they gained while playing the game.
Introduction to basics of Last War: Shelter Heroes. WWII
Whenever the player enters the game, they are led to the shelter where the player’s troop is resting and preparing for battles. The player can navigate from here to different sections of the game.
A shelter is a place, where the army, workers and rescued common people stay. It is shown as the underground room. In the shelter, new rooms can be built, which will have different purposes. Every room has a maximum capacity of whatever it holds and it can be upgraded using cash and gold.
The rooms can be navigated by swiping up, down, right, and left. There is a house icon on the left bottom side of the screen, right above the shop icon, where we can see the number of rooms in a column and can be centered back to the common center by tapping on the center icon.
There is a hammer icon right between the shop and shelter icons at the bottom of the screen. This is the ‘build’ icon. In this section of the game, the player can see rooms that can be built in the shelter section. The players can see the available rooms and upcoming rooms that can be built in the shelter. The players can use cash to build the rooms.
On the top left of the screen, there is an account of how much gold, cash, food, and builders the player owns. The players can tap on the individual owning and see options to buy more resources. Each asset has a different purpose. For example the more the number of builders, the faster the construction rate.
Right next to the shelter icon on the bottom of the screen is the world icon, which is the global view. In this section of the game, the players can play battles, detect real-time players nearby and play with them and win resources and rewards. In this section, the players will get a squad who will participate in the battle.
The troop members that are placed in the barracks room in the shelter will participate in the battle. The players can be equipped with different armor and weapons that are gained through playing the game and finishing missions. Each piece of equipment has a certain level and players with the same level or more can only equip the equipment.
In-game features and characteristics
- Shop: The icon which looks like a chest on the bottom left of the screen is the shop in the game. After the player taps on the icon, they are led to the store, which has many options to buy from. Most items in the shop can be bought with gold bars achieved by players through playing battles and finishing tasks. And gold bars can also be bought using real-time money. The players can also buy a VIP pass, which offers them many benefits in the game. There are supply crates, a few of which reload over time and few can be bought with gold.
- Chat: The chat icon on the left of the screen allows the players to chat with players globally and within their alliance too.
- Missions: On the left side of the screen, there is the missions icon, where the player can see missions and daily missions. The players can see the upcoming and finished missions and can receive rewards.
- Settings: On the bottom right of the screen, the players can see a settings icon, which has basic settings like music, SFX, quality of the game, and notifications, along with information about the game and the player’s account.
- Leaderboard: The leaderboard icon on the left of the screen shows the rank of the player globally and in the leagues with their alliance too.
- Profile: On the top left corner of the screen, the players can see their own profiles. It shows the statistics about their name, game ID, the strength of the troop, and level. The players can edit the name of their profile too.
Last War: Shelter Heroes WWII Beginners Guide: Tips and Tricks
Last War: Shelter Heroes WWII is a construction-management and attack strategy game. If you are into such kinds of games, then this game is a good choice for you. Here are some of our tips in our Last War: Shelter Heroes WWII Beginners Guide to help you, newbies, to kickstart your journey.
- As soon as you receive rewards and resources, keep upgrading the rooms and build new rooms to improve your squad strength and storage capacities.
- Keep collecting rewards gained in the missions to load new missions and gain new resources and equipment.
- Consistently send troop members to the gym and healing rooms to have more health during the battle.
- When you have enough gold bars, recruit new builders so that the construction of rooms can be quicker than before.
- Join alliances to play events and competitions as a team and build a community.
In a breath, Last War: Shelter Heroes WWII is an enjoyable game. And it is easier to understand too. Therefore, don’t hesitate to give it a try, and never forget to refer to this Last War: Shelter Heroes WWII beginners guide for advice if you run into problems.
That’s all from us for Last War: Shelter Heroes WWII Beginners Guide! Did you find our Last War: Shelter Heroes WWII beginners guide helpful? Do let us know in the comments!