Maid Master is the latest title by SnipeGame in the RPG genre, which features a story driven with futuristic elements. Set in the year 2142, the nurses in the city run berserk after an unknown infection, which is a threat to humanity. There are unique combinations and matchups this game provides, so understanding the game and getting the best players, in the beginning, will be very important. So to help players in that regard we present this Maid Master reroll guide that will help you get started with great characters.
How to reroll efficiently in Maid Master
Rerolling is a process where we players reset the game to get a desired player or a hero in the game in the beginning to have a smooth journey ahead. Plenty of top tier characters are available to claim. Once bonded, Maid Master doesn’t allow players to delete their account, so rerolling as a guest player before binding the account is very important.
Maid Master reroll for Android Devices
- Start the game and make sure to skip the Google sign-in at the very start. This is to ensure you don’t get your data linked and play as a Guest player.
- Finish the tutorial and so skip the story content after you have seen it at least once.
- Claim the Gifts, Summon Chips, and Garnets that will be used to roll in the banners from the Mail-box, mission and quest rewards, or any other place you can find.
- Go to the Supply submenu where you can find the Pickup option where you can get a few characters, or in the game Maids.
- If you claim the Summoning Card, you will get one free card to try to claim a maid. Use it or use the Garnets you are having to pull a banner.
- Keep doing it until you get the desired Maid, especially the 6* Maids in the game. If you wish to get someone else, you can delete the account and log in back.
- The probability of getting the top maids are less, which is 18%. But do remember if you pull one among them, you have a great start. If you have, then make that account your main account.
Maid Master reroll for iOS Devices
You can reroll using the same method as Android, no different from the Android Maid Master reroll guide.
How to reroll on an Emulator in Maid Master
Emulators are always the best tools for rerolling, because of their flexibility to provide multiple options at one instance. Players can use popular emulators like BlueStacks, LD player, Memu, or any other emulator. All the modern emulators have all the necessary features to make the rerolling process very easy and provide easy-to-use features. If you get stuck at any point, read the official documentation or do a simple web search, any queries should be easily available on the web. To start with rerolling on Emulators, follow these steps:
- Install the game on any one instance, most preferably on a 64-bit instance installation as they provide better performance and stability for most modern games.
- Open the game after installation and complete the full download for the game. Simply close the game once that is done. You can also download the APK file of the game and use the APK Installer of that particular emulator to install it.
- Make as many clones as possible for the game from the Manager menu of the emulator. The number of clones that you can make depends on the computer’s specifications, so make sure you don’t overload it.
- Start the reroll process on the cloned instances one by one, and after a bad reroll just delete the cloned instance and again make clones from the main instance.
- Once you get any of the top Maids in the game or your desired maid, it is a perfect account, so you make that account the main account.
- After that, follow the binding process so that you can link your game to that account and play it on your phone as well.
How to bind and delete a game account in Maid Master
Binding is a process where you link your account with another personal ID to save your game progress. You can follow the below steps.
- Open up Maid Master and choose the Settings menu.
- In the Master submenu, you can find the Link Account option.
- Click on the Link option where a pop window for your account appears.
- Press Next to bind your account.
The Delete option is not there yet, so players need to figure out their account priorities first before they link their ID to the game. Once the option is added, we’ll be updating this space.
What are your thoughts on our Maid Master Reroll guide? Let us know in the comments below!
For more Mobile Gaming news and updates, join our WhatsApp group, Telegram Group, or Discord server. Also, follow us on Google News, Instagram, and Twitter for quick updates.