MementoMori: AFKRPG is a unique game that heavily draws from the classic JRPGs of the past with the art style and the overall theme. It features amazing 2D animations for over 40 different characters with their skill cut-ins and idle animations. The game is based on the classic turned-based battle system that has been modified for simplicity. There are unique battle synergies between characters, for which having a good set of characters at the start is quite necessary. For that, here is a brief MementoMori: AFKRPG reroll guide that will help you get started with great characters.
How to reroll efficiently in MementoMori: AFKRPG
The game doesn’t provide a lot of resources for rerolling; however, it does have a very easy account-deleting option, which makes rerolling very fast and efficient. You can also farm a fair bit of currency by playing through the stages and have the best possible start with less number of rerolling attempts.
MementoMori Mobile: AFKRPG reroll for Android Devices
To get started, follow these steps:
- Begin the game and make sure to skip the Google sign-in at the very start.
- After that you should begin the tutorial, it can take a while until it finishes, so skip most of the story content after you have seen it at least once.
- Claim the premium currencies that will be used to roll in the banners from the Mail-box, mission and quest rewards, or any other place you can find.
- Roll on the banner that has the character you want, if you get the character that you wanted then bind the account, but, if it was a failed reroll then continue.
- Resetting an account is as easy as it can get, simply navigate to the game settings, and from here log out to the Game start screen. At the top-left, you will find the option to reset account data, confirm that, and you should get a fresh start.
- Continue the reroll process until you are satisfied with a good account.
MementoMori: AFKRPG reroll for iOS devices
Reroll using the same method as Android.
How to reroll on an Emulator in MementoMori: AFKRPG
Emulators are always the best tools for rerolling, you can use BlueStacks, LD player, Memu, or any other emulator. All the modern emulators have all the necessary features to make the rerolling process very smooth and easy. If you get stuck at any point, read the official documentation, or do a simple web search, any queries should be easily available on the web.
To start with rerolling on Emulators, follow these steps:
- Install the game on any one instance, preferably on a 64-bit instance installation because they provide better performance and stability for most modern games.
- Open the game after installation and complete the full download for the game; once that is done simply close the game.
- Make clones for the game from the Manager menu of the emulator; the number of clones that can be made depends on the computer’s specifications.
- Start the reroll process on the cloned instances, and after a bad reroll just delete the cloned instance and again make clones from the main instance. You can also opt to reset accounts each time instead of deleting them, go with your preferred reroll method.
- Once you get the perfect account with desired characters, bind the account from Account Settings.
How to bind a game account in MementoMori: AFKRPG
Head over to the game settings from the top-left of the Home screen, here you will find the option for Account linking. You can either create a password to link the account or use any other third-party account for the same. Binding the game account is always recommended since you will be able to play the game on different devices and even have your game data safe.
What are your thoughts on our MementoMori: AFKRPG Reroll guide? Let us know in the comments below!