Miko Era: Twelve Myths, is an MMORPG-type game developed by EYOUGAME (USS) studio. The game is a refreshing addition to the current mobile MMORPG games that are available at the moment. In addition to the tried and tested MMORPG aspects of the game, Miko Era: Twelve Myths also employed a gacha system inside the game wherein the players will pull for weapons, mounts, armor, and the such. This is a huge experimental addition to the MMORPG genre that has been tried and tested since the boom of video games. Here is the step-by-step guide for the reroll procedure for Miko Era.
How to reroll efficiently in Miko Era: Twelve Myths
The game developers have made rerolling hard and not very worth the hassle of going thru. The gacha mechanic does not unlock until finishing a lot of quests. And it will only take a little more than 20-30 mins of playtime to clear that stage.
With a few amount of pulls being given and with only not that important weapons, mounts, and shikigami to be rerolled, it is not very advisable to go and attempt rerolling if you are looking for a super op build. If you still want to continue with rerolling, there are two methods that you can deploy for easier rerolling. First is deleting the game’s root folder and the other is continuously switching accounts.
Miko Era: Twelve Myths reroll for Android Devices
For the first method, your phone may need to be rooted, but it may also work for non-rooted devices. To continue, follow these steps:
- Enter the game and log in as a guest
- Next up is to Complete the early part of the game and roll
- Roll the free pull that gives the first weapon and armor sets and mounts
- If you do not receive the desired pull, go to your Android settings.
- Remove app data and re-enter the game then re-do all the steps above until you receive your preferred character
As for the second method, you will require a lot of Gmail accounts which will be used for continuous accounts to get a fresh start each time.
- Start the game with a logged-in account or a guest account; it doesn’t matter whichever you start with. Play through the tutorial, and roll, if it was a failure to reroll, then, switch the account.
- The account can be switched from the main menu, press the settings, then account, here you will find the option to switch the active account.
Miko Era: Twelve Myths reroll for iOS Devices
Due to restrictions on iOS software, other than deleting and reinstalling the game, there is no other viable solution.
How to reroll on an Emulator in Miko Era: Twelve Myths
Emulators are always the best tools for rerolling, you can use BlueStacks, LD player, Memu, or any other emulator. All the modern emulators have all the necessary features to make the rerolling process very smooth and easy. If you get stuck at any point, read the official documentation, or do a simple web search, any queries should be easily available on the web.
To start with rerolling on Emulators, follow these steps:
- Install the game on any one instance, preferably on a 64-bit instance installation because they provide better performance and stability for most modern games.
- Open the game after installation and complete the full download for the game; once that is done, simply close the game.
- Make clones for the game from the Manager menu of the emulator, the number of clones that can be made depends on the computer’s specifications.
- Start the reroll process on the cloned instances, and after a bad reroll just delete the cloned instance and again make clones from the main instance. You can also opt to reset accounts each time instead of deleting them, go with your preferred reroll method.
- Once you get the perfect account with desired characters, bind the account from Account Settings.
- Roll on the banner that has the character you want, if you get the characters, then bind the account with Google or another Third-Party account, if not, then continue from the start.
How to reset the current account
Try to find the root folder of the game in the phone’s Main Storage / Android / Data. Due to Android 11 restrictions, it is somewhat tough to access those folders and track them. Once the game’s folder is found, delete that folder, when you start the game again, you should have a fresh start.
How to bind a game account in Miko Era: Twelve Myths
To bind an account in Miko Era: Twelve Myths, the players must go to the main screen and open their profile in the upper left then go to link accounts, and there you the players can choose to sign in using either a Facebook account or with a Google account or with a Line account.
What are your thoughts on our Miko Era Story Reroll guide? Let us know in the comments below!