Monster Gym Championship, also known as Pokéverse World by Chan Studio, is gradually gaining much popularity among the gaming community. Gamers, especially Pokefans who love Pokemon will love this game for incredible entertainment with high animation and graphical gameplay. You will be familiar with the understanding and commands if you practice daily. In this Monster Gym Championship guide, we will be giving the players an idea about the Tier List of all the available Pokémon.
If you are new to this game, you can quickly grasp all the controls by playing the first battles. Remember, your dream team of Pokémon won’t be an overnight success but requires a long grind. We have covered your worries in the beginner guide for the Monster Gym Championship.
Monster Gym Championship Pokémon Tier List for November 2022
The following tier list has been sorted and modified as per the Pokémon’s teams. The teams, however, do not correctly resemble the types those Pokémon belong to, according to the anime. The tier list is as follows:
|Tier||Team Electric||Team Fire||Team Water||Team Poison||Team Dragon||Universal||Special|
|Overpowered (SP)||Zekrom, Deadpool Pikachu, Black Kyurem||Reshiram, Victini, White Kyurem||Original Kyogre, Kyogre, Mega Gyarados||Mega Gengar, Lunala, Dawn Wings||Mewtwo, Mega Mewtwo||Palkia, Buzzwole||Ditto SP|
|Strong (SSR)||Tapu Koko, God Pika||Ho-oh, Cinderace, Mega Charizard||Suicine, Tapu Fini, Mega Blastoise||Mega Venusaur, Zygarde||Rayquaza, Mega Garchomp||Mega Snorlax, Lugia, Groudon, Giratina, Corviknight, Tapu Lele, Celebi, Alcremie, Solgaleo, Xerneas, Dialga, Mega Scizor, Marshadow, Mega Lucario, Yveltal, Tapu Bulu, Zacian, Eternatus, Misty’s Psyduck, Farfetch’d, Hoopa, Zamazenta, Dusk Mane, Mega Eternatus, Mega Marshadow||Ditto Golden|
|Good (SR)||Zapdos, Raichu||Moltres, Volcanion, Incinerorar||Articuno, Gyarados||Darkrai, Gengar||Dragonite, Garchomp||Diancie, Snorlax, Mew, Greninja, Genesect, Tornadius, Alakazam, Lucario, Metagross, Scizor||Ditto Purple|
|Fair (R)||Magnezone||Charizard, Delphox, Blaziken||Blastoise, Starmie, Swampert, Empoleon||Venusaur, Nidoking||Tyrantrum, Gabite||Chesnaught, Munchlax, Golem, Rhyperior, Hitmonchan, Sceptile, Beedrill, Metang, Gardevoir, Butterfree, Wigglytuff, Togekiss, Blissey|
|Weak (N)||Magnemite, Pikachu, Magneton||Braixen, Charmeleon||Squirtle, Staryu, Magikarp, Wartortle||Ekans, Arbok, Gastly, Haunter, Bulbasaur, Ivysaur, Koffing, Wheezing||Onix, Kadabra, Meowth, Jigglypuff, Togepi, Togetic, Scyther, Rhydon||Ditto Blue|
As you move higher in the tier list, the Pokemon becomes rarer and stronger. However, that doesn’t mean low-tier Pokemon are worthless. Increasing Pokemon CP in ways we have discussed in a previous article, would make even lower-tier Pokemon strong.
Best meta Pokémon for Monster Gym Championship in November
There are 4 different roles that Pokemon in Monster Gym Championship have. The roles are Output (or attackers), DEF or defenders, State or Status type, and Supporters. It wouldn’t be wise to handpick a few Pokemon as the best. Since Pokemon battles are all about CP and type advantages, sorting Pokemon on the basis of battling abilities is fruitless.
However, based on the game experience, a few Pokemon from all three roles are suggested below. Again, the availability of the Pokemon has also been kept in mind. Hence, top-tier SR Pokemon isn’t on this list. Since there are so many types of Pokemon within each tier, the task becomes more complicated. However, the lucky and chosen ones are as follows:
1. Mega Scizor (SSR)
- Advantages– Has 3 different move types in its arsenal; is versatile and can be in any team; can be easily obtained via purchase; has very high ATK, DEF, HP, Sp. Def.
- Disadvantages– Has double weakness against fire types, so be careful.
2. Lucario (SR)
- Advantages– Has high ATK, Sp. ATK, Speed, and HP; can land critical hits, and also, is strong against 5 other types of Pokemon.
- Disadvantages– Lucario only has fighting and Steel-type moves in its arsenal; Has pretty low SP. DEF.
1. Mega Venusaur (SSR)
- Advantages– Can inflict status conditions like poisoning on the opponents; has a highly damaging Solar Beam as one of its moves; Can also heal itself and increase DEF as a tank; Has high DEF and Sp. Def.; also, it is strong against 5 other types, due to its dual type.
- Disadvantages– Lacks in speed.
2. Blaziken (R)
- Advantages– Can burn the opponents; Has a pretty high ATK and Sp. ATK, and decent speed; the move Blaze Kick does a lot of damage.
- Disadvantages– Weakness to 6 different types of Pokemon; Very low defense.
1. Mega Snorlax (SSR)
- Advantages– High HP, suited to all kinds of teams (Universal Team); Can stun opponents, Recover HP and strengthen DEF stats. Weak to only two types, Steel and Dark.
- Disadvantages– Speed and Attacking Prowess are pretty low.
2. Chesnaught (R)
- Advantages– Has group shielding abilities and can act as a Supporter too, besides being a tank; Has decent attacking stats too.
- Disadvantages– The Pokemon is weak to Flying and Fire-type opponents.
1. Tapu Lele (SSR)
- Advantages– Has great recovery assistance for the allies; also, has pretty high SP. ATK.
- Disadvantages– Vulnerability to 5 different types of Pokemon.
2. Blissey (R)
- Advantages– Blissey has a very high HP compared to its tier level; its arsenal has moves that make knocking it out pretty difficult.
- Disadvantages– ATK is pretty low and most of the moves only focus on recovering themselves.
This guide clearly explains how the tier system, works in the game. The suggestions are merely our top choices, however, all Pokmon are string, if used perfectly. Do try out the available Pokemon and sort out the best squad combination possible for the Gym and Competitions.
What do you think about this Monster Gym Championship Tier List? Let us know your opinions in the comments below!