Mythic Heroes: Idle RPG is a fun and casual idle RPG game where you summon an army of unique Gods and Heroes from distinct cultures to create an elite team to fight the dark forces threatening the fate of the world. Here is the Mythic Heroes beginners guide for players who just started in the game and some tips to help.
Understanding the Basics
Characters that you can pick to battle in Mythic Heroes are known as Heroes. Heroes are differentiated through many factors, such as Rank, Types, and Faction.
Heroes Rank and Status
Rank-wise, there are currently four kinds of rank a Hero can have. The lowest is R (Rare), SR, SSR, and UR (Ultra Rare). The higher the rank, the more and better abilities the Heroes will have. Status is the ranking your Heroes currently in but can become higher by performing ascension (However only SR rank and higher can be ascended). From the lowest, they are Uncommon, Rare, and Elite.
Heroes types are differentiated of what a Hero is mostly focused on in Battle and what kind of damage they do. There are :
- Fighter (Red) : Heroes that is focused on attacking and deals physical damage
- Tanker (Yellow) : Heroes that is focused on defending the party and deals physical damage
- Mage (Purple) : Heroes that is focused on magic and deals magical damage
- Support (Green) : Heroes that is focused on giving support and deals magical damage
Lastly, different Heroes will belong to different factions. There is currently a system of rock, paper, and scissors between the four factions present in the game. The factions are :
- Luminarch (Yellow) : Good against Shadowarch but Weak against Verdian
- Shadowarch (Red) : Good against Guardian but Weak against Luminarch
- Verdian (Green) : Good against Luminarch but Weak against Guardian
- Guardian (Blue) : Good against Verdian but Weak against Shadowarch
However, Ultra Rare (UR) Heroes belong to factions at the same time, so they might be a bit tricky.
Equipment and Runes
Equipments are the items that you can put into your Heroes. There 8 different types of equipment that gives players different increase in their stats, they are :
- Axe of Pangu : For every auto-attack, there is a chance to deal an extra damage to the target. The damage is treated as True Damage.
- Staff of Sharur : Deals an extra damage to an enemy with less Health. To Bosses, deal an extra damage (regardless of their Health percentage).
- Sudarshana Chakra : Ultimate deals an extra damage.
- Yasakani Magatama : After the Hero uses an active skill, there is a chance to halve the Cooldown of the same skill next time.
- Excalibur : While the wearer is alive, increase the Attack and Defense of all ally Heroes (effect is not stackable).
- Thor’s Hammer : While wearer is being attacked by an enemy, there is a chance the opppnent’s hit will reduce their Attack Speed.
- Scarab Badge : Wearer recovers a percentage of max Health after it drops for the first time.
- Aegis Shield : Blocks damage a certain percentage of the time.
Equipment can come in different levels. The lowest are Common (Green), Uncommon (Blue), Rare (Purple), and Elite (Yellow). The same goes for Runes.
Runes are split between 8 different elements that give a different increase in stats. There are :
- Earth : Reduces damage taken.
- Water : Increase shield and healing abilities.
- Fire : Increase damage dealt.
- Air : Reduce skill Cooldown.
- Thunder : While attacking, ignore target’s Defense.
- Forest : Increase resistance to control abilities.
- Light : Recovers a percentage of max Health every second.
- Dark : Restores Energy every second.
You can also make your Heroes stronger by spending Divinity Gems to certain faiths in Divinity (However, only SSR rank Heroes and higher can do this). There are currently four different faith, they are Asteria, Immortality, Primeval, and Psyche. Each hero will have a different combination of faith and also different passive abilities to unlock.
Party and Faction Aura
Players can choose 5 different Heroes to be placed in battle. Depending on the number of Heroes with the same faction, Factional Aura can be activated. There are 2 different types of Factional Aura, which is Majority Vigor and Minority Vigor.
Majority Vigor can be activated if there are 2 or more Heroes from the same Faction on the battlefield. The system is as follows :
- 2 Heroes : Increase 4% of Attack and Defense
- 3 Heroes : Increase 8% of Attack and Defense
- 4 Heroes : Increase 12% of Attack and Defense
- 5 Heroes : Increase 16% of Attack and Defense
Meanwhile, Minority Vigor can be activated if there is a second group of Heroes belonging to the same Faction. The boost that will be given are :
- 2 Heroes : Increase 8% of Final Damage
- 3 Heroes : Increase 12% of Final Damage
- 4 Heroes : Increase 16% of Final Damage
- 5 Heroes : Increase 20% of Final Damage
Definitely the most basic yet important aspect of many mobile games. Through the Summoner Sanctum, you can summon all kinds of Heroes of different ranks and abilities by using Standard Summon Scroll, Faction Summon Scroll, Limited Summon Scroll, and Diamonds.
After doing a certain number of summons, the game will give you certain rewards.
Mythic Heroes features quite a number of different battle modes for players to play. There is the good old-fashioned story campaign, Hades Hell where Environmental Skill is present, Trials of Ascension where you can fight certain bosses, The Pantheon where you can make decisions, and many more.
The Astrolabe is basically a watch where after a certain time has passed, players can gain all kinds of rewards. The rewards get higher the longer time has passed. You can also fasten the time to receive rewards by using Gears of Time.
There’s also The Cube of Truth, where you can gain increased attributes by spending Cube Fragments. Currently, there are the Sun Cube, the Moon Cube, and the Star Cube. You can also change Hecate’s (A support character in the game) clothes by acquiring them through events.
Is a group of players where you can do research in the Research Center, wish in the Wishing Fountain, buy items in the Guild Market, win prizes in Fortune Altar, battle bosses in Guild Daemons, and fight other players in the Coliseum.
Mythic Heroes Beginners Guide: Tips and Tricks
1. Using your Scrolls and Diamonds for summons
The game will regularly give you Diamonds and Scrolls from daily tasks, achievements, and events. To use them effectively, you can either use the Diamonds for Bundles in the Standard Summon since the price is discounted (10% off) or wait to collect Limited Summon Scrolls and Diamonds long enough for the Limited Summon Bundle since it will guarantee an Ultra Rare Hero after 200 summons.
2. Understand what to focus on
Since the game gave you guaranteed SRs and SSR rank Luminarch Heroes early on, you can focus on creating a Luminarch party to gain a Faction Aura. However, you should also get a few SR and SSR characters of different factions to counter different kinds of enemies.
3. Do tasks and collect rewards daily
Daily tasks, weekly tasks, and Achievements provide you with many items and diamonds. So don’t forget to regularly finish them.
4. Join a Guild
Of course, joining a Guild is a must for every Mythic Heroes player. You should quickly join a Guild once it is unlocked to gain increased stats and acquire equipment.
That’s all for today’s Mythic Heroes beginners guide. Did you find our Mythic Heroes beginners guide helpful? Do let us know in the comments!