Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds is an RPG genre game developed by Netmarble. This game has stunning animations with its natural beauty, and other factors, this is because it is managed by Studio Ghibli, which has won many awards in the film industry. Here, we make your journey in Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds easier by giving you a good insight into the beginners guide throughout the game, and simple tips.
This game has an interesting storyline because before you play, you will be presented with an animated intro, which contains a story where reality and fantasy collide. You will enter a new world through a virtual reality game known as Soul Divers. There you will adventure in a kingdom, but the kingdom is attacked by the enemy, but you have not been able to defeat it, then you are suddenly teleported through a stone thrown by the queen. From there you will adventure in other kingdoms to ask for help and increase your strength to save the kingdom.
In addition, you can bring your cute little friend, who is called a Familiar. This can help you in doing battle either against enemies or monsters. Summon to get familiars with high stars. You can play this game automatically, which can move automatically from one place to another, and as well as infighting, you can do it automatically, without the need to do it manually.
Introducing the Basics of Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds
At first, you will choose one of the five available characters such as the mysterious fencer (Swordsman), the magic spear-wielding (Witch), the genius gunner (Engineer), the mischievous archer (Rogue), and the brawny hammer-swinging (Destroyer).
These five characters have their advantages and disadvantages, as well as their uniqueness, so choose what you want, because the selection of these characters is quite influential in your playing style later. Then you can customize your character, in terms of hair, skin, face, eyes, and body.
This familiar is your little friend during your adventure who can help in the attack because it has its skills. At the beginning you will get a one-star familiar, it is indeed very weak, but for the first time playing it is quite helpful for you, therefore if you want to get a familiar with a higher star, you can summon it to summon in the shop section for 100 diamonds per summon it.
There are two important quests that you must do while playing this game, namely Main Quest, this is your main quest as a player in playing it. By completing the main quest, you will be taken to follow the storyline of this game, whether it’s helping NPCs, fighting monsters, and others.
The second is the Reputation Quest, this quest is useful for giving your reputation in the Evermore Kingdom, by helping NPCs in different locations. There are tons of tasks that you have to complete, such as delivering goods, collecting farms, and so on.
Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds Beginners Guide: Tips and Tricks
Here are some of our tips in our Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds Beginners Guide to help you, newbies, to kickstart your journey.
1. Learn your Class character
Tap this class character is different in terms of skills and stats, therefore you must choose a class character according to your playing style
- Swordsman: Skilled in attack and defense and has good agility, but weak in heal and support.
- Witch: This character is very strong in attack, but the rest is not very good.
- Engineer: This character is very good in the field of healing, even though the stats are full but the rest are not so superior.
- Rogue: This character is very good in support and attack, but the rest are not superior especially in heal.
- Destroyer: This character is very good in defense and attack but the rest are not very good.
2. Pay attention to the elements
There are 5 elements in the game Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds, there are Earth, Water, Fire, Light, and Darkness. Like other RPG games, here too there is a cycle triangle too, earth has advantages against water, water has advantages against fire, and fire has advantages against the earth. But light and darkness counter each other.
Because when you have elemental leverage, the damage dealt is increased by 50%. With an elemental disadvantage, damage dealt is decreased by 50%. Therefore, when you enter a monster area or boss area, you must check the elemental first, and use a weapon that has advantages over the enemy elemental.
3. Increase your CP
Combat power is the strength that you currently have, the higher your CP, the stronger your character. There are many ways you can do to increase the character’s CP.
- Always use equipment with a high grade, equipment is quite important to increase CP, but not only use it, but also increase the level of the equipment, but you must have the material from the equipment, the higher the star of your material, the higher the level you can improve.
- Use a Familiar with a high star, because this Familiar is very important in increasing the CP of the character, even when you first play, by having a Familiar with a high star, the CP of your character can be increased 2x, this way very effective. Besides that, you can also increase your familiars by training in your familiars such as levelling up using materials, evolving familiars that have reached max level, and enhancing with jelly lists.
- You can also use the level-up method of your character’s skill class, in addition to increasing your CP stats, this also serves to increase skills so that the skills you use later are stronger.
4. Don’t forget to Claim Rewards
As long as we play this game, there are lots of things that you can claim rewards for. This is very helpful for you to get everything that you can use later, such as coins to increase levels, termites used for various power-up content, diamonds used for summoning equipment and Familiars, materials used as materials for leveling up, and other items. You can claim the prize from the mail, daily login, or dice event, then it’s in records such as achievements, codex, and collection.
Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds is perfect for you lovers of beautiful graphics, and has an interesting storyline. Besides that, you can also explore the map in this vast world of Soul Divers, but to be able to move from one area to another you need to meet certain level requirements. And again you need to increase the level of your Character to get high Combat Power and don’t forget about other things such as equipment, familiars, and skills.
That’s it from this Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds beginners guide. Do hit us up in the comments section if you find this Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds beginners guide useful.