From the house of Netmarble, Ni No Kuni: Cross Worlds takes users on a grand and adventurous journey to the world of animation. This new RPG title comes with an amazing storyline where reality and fantasy collide. Users need to teleport to a new kingdom and ask for help to save and re-build their own Kingdom. Ni No Kuni: Cross Worlds has already received an overwhelming response as more than a million RPG lovers globally have joined in this mission to restore their Kingdom with their Familiars. The need to contact Customer Support has constantly been rising in Ni No Kuni: Cross Worlds.
Though the game successfully delivered all the key elements that one expects from this genre, there are still a lot of issues that need to be addressed by the developers. Some fans face hindrances in the form of in-game bugs, account-related issues, and in-app purchase-related problems. We want all users to have a smooth and hassle-free gaming experience without being bothered by in-game bugs. Here’s our step-by-step guide to contacting the customer support team of Ni No Kuni: Cross Worlds.
How to Contact Ni No Kuni: Cross Worlds customer support
The support team has already answered many frequently asked questions on the game’s official website. But if anyone couldn’t satisfy himself, the Ni No Kuni: Cross Worlds customer service is available to contact anytime to answer the queries from the players.
There are three ways to contact the customer support team of Ni No Kuni: Cross Worlds. Players can either contact you from in-game menu options. They can contact via the official support website or reach out to the Developers at Netmarble directly via social media handles.
How to Contact via in-game customer service option
Players must launch the game on their devices. Once they have chosen the server and the character, they must adhere to the steps below:
- Tap on the cogwheel icon present on the top right corner of your game screen. This would take you to the in-game Settings menu.
- The Settings menu has 4 tabs, namely, Game, Graphics, Audio, Alerts, Account, and Misc. Players must navigate to the Miscellaneous Tab. You will find the in-game Customer Support option there. Tap on that.
- This would take you to the in-app Customer Support page. You will find that the Developers have already answered the Frequently Asked Queries over there. To view the answers, tap on the plus icon positioned to the left of the relevant category under which your issue falls. You will get a list of Frequently Asked Queries under that category on your screen. Read the answers by tapping on the Questions. You may even filter out the results by entering keywords from your issue in the search bar. You would likely find your exact issue here.
Reporting a Bug
- If your issue persists or is something different, you need to report the same. To do so, tap on the plus icon, present to the left of the Report Category.
- A drop-down Bug Report option would unfold on doing so. Again, tap on the plus icon. The Report bugs option would show up next. Tap on that.
- It would take you to the Bug Report Query page that answers how and when should you report a bug. Scroll down to the bottom of that page and tap on the Contact Customer Support option. This would take you to the Inquiry Form. You need to provide the following inputs next.
- Category of your Inquiry.
- Server Name.
- Player Name.
- Date of Issue/Bug.
- Time of Issue.
- Inquiry Category.
- A Detailed Description of your issue.
- Relevant screenshots of your issue for better assistance. (You can add up to 3 screenshots).
- Reply Notification(Your email address).
- Once you have provided all the details, you need to tap on the Submit button to successfully raise your issue. The Developer team will get back to you in the email ID provided, within 72 hours. You can do a follow-up in the same mail chain if required.
How to Contact via Ni No Kuni: Cross Worlds Official support website
Players can directly go to the official help website of Ni No Kuni: Cross Worlds and access the customer service option from there. It could be another alternative in the case where players are facing login problems and cannot access the in-game support option.
- Visit their official website. It would take you to the Official Support Website of Netmarble.
- You need to choose Ni No Kuni: Cross Worlds from the list of games that come from the same Developer House. It would likely be right on top of the list.
- This would redirect you to the Support Page of Ni No Kuni. You can access the Frequently Asked Queries and Raise A Ticket from this Page. The steps for doing so are the same as we discussed in the previous section.
How to Contact the Developer Team Directly
Another approach could be to reach out to the Developers directly, via their Social Media handles. @ninokuni_global is the support Twitter handle of Ni No Kuni: Cross Worlds for catering to the queries from users. You can even reach out to the team at @ninokuni, which is the official Facebook ID of Ni No Kuni: Cross Worlds. Players should additionally do a follow-up on their Discord server, where tons of passionate fans are there to help users resolve their queries.
Still, facing any issues in contacting the Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds customer support team? Head straight to our comments section and get your queries resolved. Happy Gaming!