Peridot is a new augmented reality game that lets users project a digital cat into the real world. From the house of Niantic, it allows players to care for, raise, and breed charming one-of-a-kind creatures. When their Dots mature, Keepers can work together to create a new generation of Dots, thereby increasing the species. Players can gradually learn about Peridot Archetypes, get rare Attributes, and discover Personality characteristics through hatching new Dots. Ever since its launch, the game has been constantly topping the download charts. The need to contact Customer Support has been constantly rising in Peridot.
Though the game successfully delivered all the key elements that one expects from this genre, there are still a lot of issues that need to be addressed by the developers. Some fans face hindrances in the form of in-game bugs, account-related issues, and queries relating to in-app purchases. We want all users to have a smooth and hassle-free gaming experience without being bothered by in-game bugs. Here’s our step-by-step guide to contacting the customer support team of Peridot.
How to Contact Peridot customer support
The support team has already answered many frequently asked questions on the game’s official website. But if anyone couldn’t satisfy himself, the Peridot customer service is available to contact anytime to answer the queries from the players.
There are three ways to contact the customer support team of Peridot. Players can contact via in-game support options, they can contact via the official website of Peridot, or they can reach out to the Developers at Niantic directly, via their social media handles.
How to Contact via in-game customer service option
Players must launch the game on their devices. Once the in-game home screen has loaded, they must adhere to the steps below:
- Tap on the Bag icon located at the bottom right corner of the game screen.
- This would un-pack four in-game options to navigate to, on the top-right corner of the screen. Players must navigate to the Settings option from there.
- Once the in-game Settings menu loads on your screen, tap on the Help/Interrogation icon located at the top-right corner of the menu screen.
- This will redirect you to the Peridot Support Page. You will find that the Developers have categorically addressed many commonly occurring issues. To read the answers for the same, scroll down to find the category of your issue. Next, look up the desired article under that category and tap on that once you find it. This will take you to the solution/fix for the query. It is likely that you will find your exact issue out there.
Contacting via the Live Chat Support
If your issue persists or is something that has not been addressed on the Help page, you may resort to taking assistance from Niantic Chat Support. Adhere to the steps below to do so:
- Tap on the Chat Icon at the top right corner of the Help Page.
- This would take you to a private chatroom where the chatbot would greet you and ask you to type “options” to get started. Type out that in the blank text area and send it.
- The chatbot would immediately revert back with a list of categories. Users need to pick the category under which their issue falls. To report a bug, you may choose the Report a Bug category.
- Further up after responding back with the category of your issue, you will be asked to choose a sub-category of your issue. Select that promptly.
- The chatbot would reply back with an apology text and ask you to provide some more details like what exactly is your issue, the date and time of the issue occurrence, etc. Make sure to provide all that has been asked for. Based on your inputs, you will be connected to a Live Agent from the Customer Support team, within 24 hours. Once a team member responds, you will get a notification, alerting you of the same. Make sure to do a follow-up in the private chat room to see if any agent has entered the chat.
You will stay connected with the Live Agent, until and unless your issue is fixed. Make sure that you describe your issue in detail beforehand, for a prompt response and resolution.
How to Contact via Peridot Official website
Players can directly go to the official help website of Peridot and access the customer service option from there. It could be another alternative in the case where players are facing login problems and cannot access the in-game support option.
- Visit the official website of Peridot here.
- Once you are redirected to the official website, scroll down to the bottom of the page. Tap on the Help option when you come across it.
- This would take you to the official Help Center of Peridotfrom where you can access the answers to the Known Issues.
- However, if your issue persists, you need to submit a Ticket. To do so, visit here. You need to furnish the following details on this page:
- Your username.
- Your Email Address.
- Category of your Issue.
- A detailed description of your issue.
- The language you prefer for communication (Default: English).
- Relevant screenshots of your issue for better assistance.
- Once you are done with the inputs, tap on the Submit button to successfully raise a ticket. The developer team will get back to you on the email ID provided by you. You can do additional follow-ups in the same mail chain if required.
How to Contact the Developer team directly
Another approach could be to reach out to the Developers directly via their Social Media handles. @playperidot is the support Twitter handle of Peridot for catering to queries from users. You can even reach out to the team at the Official Facebook ID of Peridot. Players should then do a follow-up on their Discord server, where tons of passionate fans are there to help users resolve their individual queries.
Still, facing any issues in contacting the Support Team of Peridot? Head straight to our comments section and get your queries resolved. Happy Gaming!