Blaziken is a Tier 3 Raid Boss which is a chicken like Pokémon which also looks like a human. Its face, lower body, and arms along with its tail are all bright red while there are some yellow patches on its chest which run down to its legs and feet. It also has a tan-colored plume of feathers that works as a mane around its neck. It is a good enough opponent and shouldn’t be taken lightly at all and so in this Pokémon Go guide, we are going to talk about the best ways and counters to defeat Blaziken easily and quickly.
Blaziken in Pokémon Go
Blaziken is a dual-type Fire and Fighting Pokémon and has a maximum boss CP of 19109. It is vulnerable towards Psychic and Flying type Pokémons and seasoned players will be easily able to defeat this Pokémon by themselves while new players will need to go into battle with a partner or two with the right counters in order to seal their win completely.
The best moves from the moveset of Blaziken are Counter and Blast Burn. Both of them have a combined DPS of 56 and it is also the best combination of moves that can be used in Pokémon Gyms and PvP battles. Other decent attacks from its moveset include Fire Spin, Blaze Kick, Overheat and Focus Blast amongst other good moves.
Best counters against Blaziken in Pokémon Go
Here’s the list of the best counters that one can use against Blaziken and guarantee a win for themselves.
- Alakazam (Mega): Psycho Cut/Psychic
- Swampert (Mega): Water Gun/Hydro Cannon
- Latios (Mega): Zen Headbutt/Psychic
- Blastoise: Water Gun/Hydro Cannon
- Pidgeot (Mega): Gust/Brave Bird
- Latias (Mega): Zen Headbutt/Psychic
- Gyarados (Mega): Waterfall/Hydro Pump
- Mewtwo: Psycho Cut/Psystrike
- Slowbro (Mega): Confusion/Psychic
- Gengar (Mega): Shadow Claw/Psychic
- Hoopa (Unbound): Confusion/Psychic
- Blaziken (Mega): Counter/Brave Bird
- Salamence (Mega): Dragon Tail/Hydro Pump
- Lunala: Confusion/Psychic
- Charizard (Mega Y): Air Slash/Blast Burn
- Hoopa (Confined): Confusion/Psychic
- Moltres: Wing Attack/Sky Attack
- Kyogre: Waterfall/Hydro Pump
- Articuno (Galarian): Confusion/Brave Bird
- Latios: Zen Headbutt/Psychic
- Alakazam: Confusion/Psychic
- Garchomp: Mud Shot/Earth Power
- Landorus (Therian): Extrasensory/Earthquake
- Barnette (Mega): Hex/Shadow Ball
- Tapu Lele: Confusion/Future Sight
- Metagross: Zen Headbutt/Psychic
- Aerodactyl (Mega): Rock Throw/Earth Power
- Espeon: Confusion/Psychic
- Kingler: Bubble/Crabhammer
- Swampert: Water Gun/Hydro Cannon
- Groudon: Mud Shot/Earthquake
- Gardevoir: Confusion/Psychic
- Beedrill (Mega): Poison Jab/Drill Run
- Rayquaza: Air Slash/Hurricane
- Azelf: Confusion/Future Sight
Players can use heavy-hitting Pokémons like Mewtwo in their team along with the likes of Gengar, Gyarados, and Blastoise as they are also pretty good options. Any high-level Pokémon mentioned above can be used at the right time to help the players against Blaziken in this Battle Raid.
What are your thoughts about our guide on Blaziken counters in Pokémon Go? Let us know in the comments below!