Galarian Weezing in Pokémon Go is a dual-type Pokémon and is much bulkier and bigger than its previous version, which was Koffing. There are different types of Weezing and Galarian Weezing is different than Kantonian Weezing. We are going to talk about the Galarian form here which has a gray body with green smog coming out of its mouth. The smog gives it the appearance of having facial hair as it appears as a beard, eyebrows, and mustache for its various faces. Unlike its other forms, the Galarain Weezing has its mouths open on every head. In this Pokémon Go guide, we are going to talk about the best ways and counters to fight against Galarian Weezing.
Galarian Weezing in Pokémon Go
Galarian Weezing is a dual-type Fairy and Poison Pokémon which means it is vulnerable to Steel, Ground, and Psychic-type attacks. It has a max CP of 16511 and is a Tier 3 Raid Boss. The players have good enough options for counters because of its dual nature and it will be even easier to defeat it if they fight against it in groups of 2,3 players or even more for that matter.
Galarian Weezing Movesets
The best movesets for Galarian Weezing are Tackle and Play Rough. Both of them have a combined DPS of 47.2 which makes them a pretty strong opponent to fight against. This is the best combination that can be used in Pokémon Gyms and PvP battles and other decent movesets including Slude, Hyper Beam, and Overheat.
Best counters against Galarian Weezing in Pokémon Go
Here is the list of the best counters that one can use against Galarian Weezing and guarantee themselves a win.
- Mewtwo: Confusion/Psychic
- Hoopa(Unbound): Confusion/Psychic
- Metagross: Bullet Punch/Meteor Mash
- Hoopa(Confined): Confusion/Psychic
- Latios: Zen Headbutt/Psychic
- Dialga: Metal Claw/Iron Head
- Jirachi: Confusion/Doom Desire
- Excadrill: Metal Claw/Earthquake
- Landorus(Therian): Mud Shot/Earthquake
- Alakazam: Confusion/Psychic
- Rhyperior: Mud-Slap/Earthquake
- Genesect(Douse): Metal Claw/Magnet Bomb
- Genesect(Normal): Metal Claw/Magnet Bomb
- Genesect(Burn): Metal Claw/Magnet Bomb
- Zacian: Metal Claw/Iron Head
- Landorus(Incarnate): Mud Shot/Earth Power
- Tapu Lele: Confusion/Future Sight
- Garchomp: Mud Shot/Earthquake
- Espeon: Confusion/Psychic
- Groudon: Mud Shot/Earthquake
- Golurk: Mud-Slap/Earth Power
- Meleoetta(Aria): Confusion/Psyshock
- Landorus: Mud Shot/Earth Power
- Victini: Confusion/Psychic
- Azelf: Confusion: Future Sight
- Latias: Zen Headbutt/Psychic
- Gallade: Confusion/Psychic
- Rhydon: Mud-Slap/Earthquake
- Exeggutor: Extrasensory/Psychic
- Mamoswine: Mud-Slap/Bulldoze
- Gardevoir: Confusion/Psychic
- Delphox: Zen Headbutt/Psychic
Players should try to use strong Steel Pokémon against Galarian Weezing but should keep in mind not to use them as counters against its Overheat as they are weak towards it. They should also avoid Sunny conditions as Galarian Weezing gets boosted in it.
What are your thoughts about our guide on Galarian Weezing counters in Pokémon Go? Let us know in the comments below!