Meditite is a Tier 1 raid boss which will be available during the Mythic Blade event. It is a humanoid, bipedal Pokémon that looks like a person meditating. Its stance is sitting in a yoga position with knees bent and feet together with hands resting on its knees. Its lower body is blue in color while its wrists and feet are white. It is an easily solvable opponent and the experience of the player fighting against it doesn’t matter. So in this Pokémon Go guide, we are going to talk about the best ways and counters to defeat Meditite with ease.
Meditite in Pokémon Go
Meditite is a dual-type Fighting and Psychic Pokémon with a maximum CP of only 784. On top of its low CP, it is also vulnerable to various counter types such as Fairy, Flying, and Ghost. All of these facts make it a pretty easy target to fight with as long as players carry the right type of counters with them before they go into battle.
The best moves from the moveset of Meditite are Confusion and Psyshock which have a combined DPS of 43.9. It is also the best combination of moves that can be used in Pokémon Gyms and PvP battles. Other decent attacks from its moveset include Rock Smash, Low Sweep, and Ice Punch.
Best counters against Meditite in Pokémon Go
Here is the list of the best counters that one can use against Meditite and guarantee a win for themselves.
- Gengar (Mega): Shadow Claw/Shadow Ball
- Banette (Mega): Hex/Shadow Ball
- Alakazam (Mega): Confusion/Dazzling Gleam
- Charizard (Mega Y): Wing Attack/Blast Burn
- Pidegot (Mega): Wing Attack/Brave Bird
- Gengar: Shadow Claw/Shadow Ball
- Staraptor: Gust/Brave Bird
- Honchkrow: Peck/Brave Bird
- Tornadus (Therian): Gust/Hurricane
- Yveltal: Gust/Hurricane
- Latios (Mega): Zen Headbutt/Luster Purge
- Charizard (Mega X): Wing Attack/Blast Burn
- Chandelure: Hex/Shadow Ball
- Rayquaza: Air Slash/Hurricane
- Zacian: Quick Attack/Play Rough
- Moltres: Wing Attack/Sky Attack
- Articuno (Galarian): Confusion/Brave Bird
- Braviary: Air Slash/Brave Bird
- Braviary (Hisuian): Air Slash/Brave Bird
- Tornadus (Incarnate): Air Slash/Hurricane
- Alakazam: Psycho Cut/Shadow Ball
- Haunter: Astonish/Shadow Ball
- Mewtwo: Psycho Cut/Shadow Ball
- Xurkitree: Thunder Shock/Dazzling Gleam
- Banette: Hex/Shadow Ball
- Mismagius: Hex/Shadow Ball
- Primarina: Charm/Moonblast
- Tapu Koko: Quick Attack/Dazzling Gleam
Any heavy-hitting Pokémon will be effective enough against Meditite as it is a pretty weak opponent. Some Pokémons to include in one’s team can be Charizard, Pidegot, and Gengar amongst many of the other options stated above along with any Mega evolution available with the right counters.
What are your thoughts about our guide on Meditite counters in Pokémon Go? Let us know in the comments below