Pokémon Unite the MOBA title from the Pokémon franchise was just released for mobile devices with this the game is a newcomer in the mobile gaming world and there’s a lot of questions the players need via customer support. The support team has already answered a lot of frequently asked questions on the game’s official website. But if anyone couldn’t satisfy himself, the Pokémon customer service is available to contact anytime to answer the queries from the players. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to contact the player/customer support team.
How to contact the customer support in Pokémon Unite
There are three ways to ask any question to the customer support team of Pokémon Unite. Players can contact from the game itself, they can contact from the official website of the game, or they can directly contact the developer via email.
1. Contact via in-game option
Here’s how to contact the customer support from the game.
Open the game and wait till a page comes showing the “start” button. From the middle-right side of the screen, you’ll see the icon(shown in the picture). Click on it.
You’ll be redirected to the FAQ page. Find the “Contact Us” option and click on it.
Another page will appear just like the picture shows. Now, fill up all the information it wants and click on submit.
2. Contact Customer Support via the official Pokémon Unite website
Go to the official website of Pokémon Unite and find the “Customer Service” from the bottom. Click on it.
Or, just click here. Now click on the “Pokémon Unite” icon.
An FAQ page will appear. Click on “Contact Us”. A page will come showing the requirements to file your inquiry. Fill up all the fields and then click on “submit”.
3. Contact directly with the developer
You can mail your query to the Pokémon Unite developer team on the support email. The support team will respond to your concerns and queries at the earliest.
The requirements a player needs to fill up
So, the final submission page will ask you for some information before you click on the “submit” option. Here’s what you need to do and how to collect the information for filling an inquiry to the game’s customer service.
- Email: You need to provide your email address to receive a reply from the support team.
- First name and last name: For example, Michael Jackson.
- Location or region
- Subject: Write the subject of the topic you want to know.
- App Version: You’ll find the app version displayed on the title screen. The title screen is the page from where you’ve clicked the customer service button.
- Device: The game is only available in Nintendo Switch, iOS, and Android. From the drop-down list, select the device type which you use to play the game.
- The next option is for what kind of help you’re asking for. There are four options i.e., Gameplay, Purchases, Report issue, and Feedback. Select one from the drop-down list.
- Description: Carefully write your complaint or inquiry in this box. Mention every detail you faced or want to know. The more you focus on the details, the greater the chances are to get an absolute fix.
- Submit if there are any attachments related to your problem i.e. screenshot of your problem. (This is an optional step but always try to put a screenshot if possible as this will help the Pokémon Unite customer support team to understand and solve your problem more quickly).
- Click on Submit: This will successfully submit your issue with Pokémon Unite Customer Support.
This process completes at this step and a member of the game’s support staff will respond as soon as possible. Keep patience and wait for their reply.
Did you find this Pokémon Unite guide on contacting customer support useful? Let us know in the comment section below!