Since its release on November 11, PUBG New State has gathered a lot of attention from fans around the world. While the game is breaking the industry and all equations, fans are facing several hindrances when playing the game which include in-game bugs, errors or account login, and ban problems. To solve these, customer support service in PUBG New State is the most frequent and useful option to choose.
The support team has already answered a lot of frequently asked questions on the game’s official website. But if anyone couldn’t satisfy himself, the New State customer service is available to contact anytime to answer the queries from the players. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to contact the player/customer support team.
How to contact customer support in PUBG New State
There are three ways to ask any question to the customer support team of PUBG New State. Players can contact from the game itself, they can contact from the official website of the game, or they can directly contact the developer via email.
1. Contact via the in-game option
Start the game and wait till the login page comes. Generally, if you already have an account or log into the game before, the game automatically takes you to the main menu. Players can redirect to the support page from both the login page and after logging into the game. To contact from the login page, follow these steps.
- Tap on Customer Support. It will take you to the next page.
- Tap on NEW STATE Support.
- Now, select an option of the three by which you want to contact the support team. Or, you can directly tap on the Message icon showing on the top right corner and mark the recommended tips as Not Helpful.
- Select support type as In-game”> “not listed here. Now you can directly send messages to the support team. Type your problems and send them to the team to book a ticket. The team will respond to your questionnaire shortly.
For players who logged in already, follow these steps.
- Click on the three-dot icon from the top right corner. Now click the Settings (cogwheel) button, click the Help button to move to the Customer Support page. The next processes are the same as written above.
2. Contact Customer Support via the official PUBG New State website
- Head to the official website of PUBG New State from here. Now, go to the menu from the three-line icon and click Support. Or click here to directly head to the support page.
- Find Contact Us from the bottom of the page. Click on it.
- From the next page, fill the inquiry form with the required information and click Submit. Click here to directly go to the inquiry page.
The final submission page will ask you for some information before you click on the submit option. Here’s what you need to do and how to collect the information for filling an inquiry to the game’s customer service.
- Your email address: Type the email address you’ve used to log into the game
- Category 1: Type of your inquiry.
- Description: Carefully write your complaint or inquiry in this box. Mention every detail you faced or want to know. The more you focus on the details, the greater the chances are to get an absolute fix.
- Attach Files (optional): Submit if there are any attachments related to your problem i.e. screenshot of your problem. (This is an optional step but always try to put a screenshot if possible as this will help the PUBG New State customer support team to understand and solve your problem more quickly). Remember, the maximum file size that you can send is 25 MB.
- Security Text: Type the security text in this box.
- Click on ‘Submit‘: This will successfully submit your issue with PUBG New State Customer Support.
This process completes at this step and a member of the game’s support staff will respond as soon as possible. Keep patience and wait for their reply.
3. Contact the developer directly
You can mail your query to the PUBG New State developer team on the support email. The support team will respond to your concerns and queries at the earliest.