Ragnarok Arena – Monster SRPG is an upcoming Ragnarok RPG. The game mixes combat action with a full cinematic plot, akin to free-to-play role-playing arena games that has a tint of gacha gaming within, which is similar to one of the most successful mobile titles, Raid: Shadow Legends. Here is a Ragnarok Arena – Monster SRPG reroll guide to help you get a good character from the start
How to reroll efficiently in Ragnarok Arena
The game developers have made rerolling easy and even gave more than 30 total free rolls to start the game with. The gacha mechanic does unlock when finishing stages 1-7. And it will take just a little more than 10 mins of playtime to clear that stage.
With many pulls being given so early in the game it is very advisable to go and attempt rerolling as in experience I managed to pull 4x SS characters in 30 minutes of gameplay. If you want to continue with rerolling, there are two methods that you can deploy for easier rerolling. First is deleting the game’s root folder and the other is continuously switching accounts.
Ragnarok Arena reroll for Android Devices
- For the first method, your phone may need to be rooted, but it may also work for non-rooted devices. To continue, follow these steps:
- Enter the game and log in as a guest
- Next up is to Complete the Tutorial and the first Gacha Character
- Roll around 30 pulls given by the game when progressing to the very early game
- If you do not receive the desired character, go to your Android settings.
- Remove app data and re-enter the game then re-do all the steps above until you receive your preferred character
As for the second method, you will require a lot of Gmail accounts which will be used for continuous accounts to get a fresh start each time.
- Start the game with a logged-in account or a guest account; it doesn’t matter whichever you start with. Play through the tutorial, and roll, if it was a failure to reroll, then, switch the account.
- The account can be switched from the main menu, press the switch account on the bottom left, here you will find the option to switch the active account.
Ragnarok Arena reroll for iOS devices
Due to restrictions on iOS software, other than deleting and reinstalling the game, there is no other viable solution.
How to reroll on an Emulator in Ragnarok Arena
Emulators are always the best tools for rerolling, you can use BlueStacks, LD player, Memu, or any other emulator. All the modern emulators have all the necessary features to make the rerolling process very smooth and easy. If you get stuck at any point, read the official documentation, or do a simple web search, any queries should be easily available on the web.
To start with rerolling on Emulators, follow these steps:
- Install the game on any one instance, preferably on a 64-bit instance installation because they provide better performance and stability for most modern games.
- Open the game after installation and complete the full download for the game; once that is done, simply close the game.
- Make clones for the game from the Manager menu of the emulator, the number of clones that can be made depends on the computer’s specifications.
- Start the reroll process on the cloned instances, and after a bad reroll just delete the cloned instance and again make clones from the main instance. You can also opt to reset accounts each time instead of deleting them, go with your preferred reroll method.
- Once you get the perfect account with desired characters, bind the account from Account Settings.
- Roll on the banner that has the character you want, if you get the characters, then bind the account with Google or another Third-Party account, if not, then continue from the start.
How to reset the current account
Try to find the root folder of the game in the phone’s Main Storage / Android / Data. Due to Android 11 restrictions, it is somewhat tough to access those folders and track them. Once the game’s folder is found, delete that folder, when you start the game again, you should have a fresh start.
How to bind a game account in Ragnarok Arena
To bind an account in Ragnarok Arena, the players must exit the game and open it again to go to the main menu or the title screen, and there you the players can choose to sign in using either a Facebook account or a Google account.
What are your thoughts on our Ragnarok Arena – Monster SRPG Reroll guide? Let us know in the comments below!