Ragnarok: The Lost Memories is the sequel of Ragnarok Online, featuring a revamped storyline, retro style, RPG graphics, and nostalgic music. The game has the standard elements of an RPG game and takes a lot of inspiration from its predecessor and improves upon it. With the game launched recently, Ragnarok Lost Memories reroll guide will help you get started with good characters.
How to reroll efficiently in Ragnarok: The Lost Memories
The game developers have made some heavy restrictions on the reroll process. To even unlock the gacha system, you will have to play through a hefty amount of quests, and it takes a lot of time. Not only does the game have a long tutorial, but it also doesn’t have any option to reset the account from the in-game menu, as some other games have.
So it is highly advised not to do rerolls; however, if you want to, then continue. There are two ways for rerolling; one is deleting the game’s root folder, and the other is installing through an XAPK file.
Ragnarok: The Lost Memories reroll guide for Android devices
- Start the game, but make sure not to log in on any third-party account like Google and Facebook instead of starting with a Guest account.
- Play through the tutorial until you have unlocked the gacha window. This will take quite some time, so try to skip weaker mobs as much as possible and make your way to the city.
- Claim the premium currencies for rolling gacha from any source you can find.
- Roll the gacha, and if you get the character you wanted, then bind the account. If not, then continue with one of the rerolling methods.
Your phone may need to be rooted first for the first method, but it may also work for non-rooted devices.
- Try to find the game’s root folder in the phone’s Main Storage / Android / Data. Due to Android 11 restrictions, it is somewhat tough to access those folders and track them.
- Once you find the game’s folder, delete that folder. When you start the game again, you should have a fresh start.
- You will need an XAPK file for the game for the second method. XAPKs is a complete game package with both the APK file, OBB, and other minor files. When XAPKS are used for installation, then the game won’t need to download any extra game data from the server at the start. This will make continuous uninstalling and reinstalling of the game a breeze to work with.
- After every unsuccessful reroll, uninstall the game and again reinstall through the XAPK file. XAPKS can be found on the web with an easy search.
Ragnarok: The Lost Memories reroll guide for iOS devices
Due to restrictions on iOS, other than deleting and reinstalling the game, there is no other viable solution.
How to reroll on an Emulator for Ragnarok: The Lost Memories
Emulators are the go-to tools for rerolling most of the time compared to native Android and iOS. BlueStacks, LD player, and MEmu are the most used emulators on the market; select any one of them. In general, rerolling emulators have all the needed features, so there is no need to fret over the perfect emulator, but read the documentation for the one you choose to understand how it works.
To start with rerolling, follow these steps:
- First, Install the game on a 64-bit instance; 64-bit will provide better performance and stability than 32-bit ones.
- Install the game on the base instance, but don’t open the game. Make clones of the base instance, and once there are 3-4 instances, start with rerolling on every instance except the base one.
- Since the game has an in-built reset account option, there will be two ways for efficient rerolling. One way is to delete the bad reroll accounts and clone them again from the base instance or reset the accounts each time in all the instances. The second method should be relatively faster.
- Whenever you get the perfect account with the best characters, bind it to any other third party account.
How to bind a game account in Ragnarok: The Lost Memories
Navigate to the Game’s Options menu, and you will find the option Link Account, which can be used for account binding. Select the Link option to bind your account to any third-party account. Once the account is bound, you will not suffer from any data loss due to any unforeseen circumstances.
What are your thoughts on Ragnarok: The Lost Memories Reroll guide? Let us know in the comments below!