Revelation M is the new mobile version of the popular fantasy PC MMORPG title, Revelation. The house of Netease Games, is vast in terms of quests and missions included in the game. Users can play the game either as a conqueror where they attack and capture different settlements or they can play as a discoverer by discovering the main quest line. Ever since its mobile release, the game has been receiving a lot of love and appreciation from RPG lovers globally. The need to contact Customer Support has been constantly rising in Revelation M.
Though the game successfully delivered all the key elements that one expects from this genre, there are still a lot of issues that need to be addressed by the developers. Some fans face hindrances in the form of in-game bugs, account-related issues, and queries relating to in-app purchases. We want all users to have a smooth and hassle-free gaming experience without being bothered by in-game bugs. Here’s our step-by-step guide to contacting the customer support team of Revelation M.
How to Contact Revelation M customer support
The support team has already answered many frequently asked questions on the game’s official website. But if anyone can’t satisfy himself, the Revelation M customer service is available to contact anytime to answer the queries from the players.
There are three ways to contact the customer support team of Revelation M. Players can contact them from in-game menu options, they can contact via the official support website of Revelation M, or reach out to the Developers at NetEase Games directly via social media handles.
How to Contact via in-game Customer Service Option
Players must launch the game on their devices. Once the in-game home screen has loaded, they must adhere to the steps below:
- Tap on the three-line bar (Menu button) located to the right of your screen.
- A drop-down list of menus would appear next. Tap on the Settings option when you find it.
- The in-game Settings menu contains seven tabs, namely, Basic, Graphics, Camera, Sound, Display, Expansion, and Language. You will find these tabs stacked one below the other at the extreme left side of the menu. Under the very first section on the Basic tab, you will come across the Support button. Before tapping on that, make sure to tap on the Copy button beside your Role ID, under the same section. Up next, tap on the Support button.
- This would take you to the Revelation Mobile Support page from where you get two navigable options, namely, Service Records and Contact Customer Service. Under Service Records, you can check the status of your already created tickets. To create a new Support ticket, tap on Contact Customer Service.
- This will redirect you to the Ticket Submission Page where you need to provide the following information:
- Problem Description
- Relevant Screenshots of your issue for better assistance. (Not a mandatory field)
- Once you are done providing all the inputs, tap on the Send Ticket button to successfully raise a ticket.
The Customer Support team will get in touch with you at the Contact details provided, within 72 hours. You can keep a tab of your Ticket Status by navigating to the Your Tickets link under the Support page.
How to Contact via the official website of Revelation M
Players can directly go to the official help website of Revelation M and access the customer service option from there. It could be another alternative in the case where players are facing login problems and cannot access the in-game support option.
- Players must visit the official website of Revelation M here.
- Once you are redirected to the official webpage, login with your Google/ Zing ID.
- Next up, tap on the three-line bar located at the top-right corner of the page.
- You will come across two sections unfolding on your screen next, namely, Menu and Language. Under the menu section, navigate to the Support option.
- This would take you to the official Support page of Revelation M where you can access some of the Frequently Asked Queries about Product Errors, Game Items, and Payment related issues.
- To do so, navigate to the category that best describes your issue and tap on the down-arrow head beside that to expand the queries addressed under it.
- After reading the answer/fix, if your issue remains unaddressed, you may submit a Ticket from that very page. The steps for doing so are the same as we discussed in the previous section.
How to Contact the Developer Team Directly
You may mail the Developer team directly here. Another approach could be to reach out to the Developers via their Social Media handles. You may reach out to the team at the official Facebook community of Revelation M. Players should additionally do a follow-up on their Discord server, where tons of passionate fans are there to help users resolve their queries.
Still, facing any issues in contacting the Revelation M customer support team? Head straight to our comments section and get your queries resolved. Happy Gaming!