This post was last updated on
State of Survival is a real-time strategy game based on the events of a Zombie Apocalypse. The game brings in the effect of deadly Zombies, modern science fiction gears, and modern world troops and weapons. As every RTS game, State of Survival wants the players to build and upgrade their settlements to compete with other players around the world, be strong, and show dominance on the world map. Here are some tips, tricks, and strategies which would be very helpful to guide you into beginning your journey in State of Survival.
1. Stay online frequently
The first and most important tip for any RTS games is to be consistent. You have to come online frequently. Being online serves many purposes such as grinding for resources, utilizing your troops, etc. This is the most effective way to be stronger than most of the players. Farm, Farm, and Farm for resources.
2. Always keep your Builder engaged
Try to keep your builder active at all times. The game has one builder at the start and he is the required to upgrade, build your buildings for the advancement of your settlement. However, you can get another builder permanently by paying real cash. You can also hire a builder for two days by paying 200 Biocaps.
3. Start building troops only after reaching Level 7
Try not to focus on building troops as soon as the Barracks are built. Try to upgrade your Headquarters to level 7 and then upgrade the Barracks, Garage, and the Range. This will help you to produce Tier 3 troops.
4. Explore the Wilderness
Once you have enough troops and that too better troops, go for exploring in Wilderness and kill monsters. This is an automated process, so you just have to send your troops to do the job while you are doing other stuff in the game. Continuously send troops to fight the monsters and collect a lot of resources.
5. Complete Storyline in Hero Precinct
These storylines are important as they reward such as Combat manuals (XP), badges, Hero fragments, and gear for upgrading your Heroes. So, make sure to play this mode and make your Heroes strong.
6. Upgrade your training camp regularly
There are a lot of building in the game and many would miss upgrading a few of them. The case often arises in the case of Training Camp, as much attention doesn’t go on to it. But the training camp is very essential for increasing the capacity for training. To increase the number of training troops and the speed of training in your settlement, you have to regularly upgrade the Training Camp.
7. Join an Alliance
Joining an alliance has lots of benefits, rather this is the most fun part of the game. By joining the Alliance, you are eligible for exclusive events, better rewards, and be a part of a strong group of people in the entire settlement systems. Through the alliance, you can attack strongholds, get strong in defense and exchange resources.
Donating in Alliance can earn you Alliance points which can be exchanged for premium rewards like Chief Rename or Alliance Relocator.
Benefits of joining an Alliance
- Alliance Timer Help can reduce the timers of Construction, Research, and Training.
- Alliance members will get Aly packs from killing infected Fiends, Infected Hunters, and purchasing certain bundles.
- Get points by helping to build an Alliance headquarters, Alliance Towers, and expand the Alliance Territory.
- Points can be exchanged for items in the Alliance store.
- Allies can send reinforcements to help defend your settlement once you have built an Assembly Point.
- You can launch rallies with your allies once you have built a Command Station. Even without building a Command station, you can still join the rallies of your allies.
- You can use Hero Support from your allies to complete more difficult Explorer Trail Challenges.
8. Move your Settlement to Alliance Territory
As soon as you join an alliance, take your settlement to Alliance territory using Alliance relocator. If you are loner, then you are vulnerable to attacks from opponents who would try to loot the resources from your base. But when you are in Alliance territory you are surrounded by your allies and hence protected. Initially, you would be provided with 3 Alliance Relocator.
9. Use the Talent Tree efficiently
The talent tree has 2 branches; War and Economy. So according to the style of play, try to allot the talent points. For example, if you are focused on farming resources for a particular period of time, then focus on the economy and later reset the tree again to attack.
Similarly, War talents are to improve war performances like making your hero strong or increasing attacks of the troops or simply the march speeds.
10. Complete the daily missions regularly
Complete the daily mission charts to gain extra rewards. Daily missions are always great to gain an edge over others.
We hope that you will find this State of Survival Guide useful. For more Mobile Gaming news and guides, join our WhatsApp group or Discord server. Also, follow us on Instagram and Twitter for quick updates. And, feel free to join the discussion at our Subreddit.