Summoners War: Lost Centuria is the latest Com2us game in the Summoner’s War franchise, the game just released and already players are looking for ways to optimize their teams. Since release, one of the questions that had baffled the community most is the rerolling process of this game. After a bit of research and playing, we have concluded that after all the currency rewards and thankyou campaigns now is the best time to reroll in the game. Therefore in this Summoners War: Lost Centuria Reroll Guide, we will give you the initial tips for rerolling for your favorite top characters on both android and iOS.
Reroll Guide in Summoners War: Lost Centuria
As we all know, rerolling is certainly a very important aspect of any Gacha game, be it from launch or any other point in the game. Since it’s the only way to get specific characters that you want for both free-to-players and those players that can do light spending money or even for whales.
Best Method to Reroll
1. Always sign-in using Guest Login
To start the reroll process make sure that when you log into the game you don’t sign in through Hive, Facebook, or Google Play. Instead, make sure that you choose the Guest Login option.
2. Collect your initial Summons
Once you log into the game on the guest account just play through the tutorial until you are given full control and able to summon. Once you’re at this stage check the mailbox to see about 5,700 Gems which is equivalent to 21 Summons alongside 7 ~ Summon books if you check all other rewards so 28~ Summons in total.
3. Summon your characters and take your pick
- Once you summon and depending on whether you’d like to keep these characters determines which steps to follow.
- If you’d like to keep the characters then go to the Menu and click Sync Account the follow the instructions to sync to your Facebook, Google Play, etc.
4. Not satisfied with your picks? Start rerolling
- If you didn’t get any characters you’d like, go to your phone’s file manager and navigate to Android -> obb -> then look for the Summoner’s War Lost Centuria Obb file.
- It should have a folder named (Com.com2Us.Lostcenturia.android.google.global.normal). All you need to do is change the name of this folder. We did this by adding NEW to the end so it became Com.com2Us.Lostcenturia.android.google.global.normalNEW.
- Next, go to the game icon and long-press it to navigate to app info, then clear the game data.
- After clearing the game data return to the folder with the Com.com2Us.Lostcenturia.android.google.global.normalNEW folder, Android -> obb, then remove the NEW from the end of the folder name.
Reopen the game and make sure not to log in through your email and instead you log in to a new Guest Account and return and repeat through step 1. Continue the above methods and reroll till you get your favorite characters. Since the game has just launched for global, so we will update this if we get better methods to reroll.
Did you find our Summoners War Lost Centuria Reroll Guide and Tips helpful? Whom did you get in your first reroll? Let us know in the comment section below!