The recent announcements from Riot Mortdog and TFT official Twitter page bring us some taste of what is expected to be the best set so far. The official TFT page and Mortdog have unveiled on their Twitter the next set and some of the special treats players will be getting such as mini champions as Little Legends. More importantly, the release date of the next set and what will come with it. In this article we will discuss Teamfight Tactics (TFT) Set 6 Cheat Sheet in detail with all the Gizmos and Gadgets:
Teamfight Tactics (TFT) Set 6 Cheat Sheet
New Origins and Classes
Academy – Origin
This trait gives bonus AD and AP for every Academic based on how much of them are on the game and also gives a bonus every time one of them casts a spell. A common trait to see, we have had Mages, Spellcasters, and others, with the difference that this one also grants AD.
Arcanist – Class
- Twisted Fate
This trait gives bonus Ability Power to every character on board and depending on how many of them, bonus points to the Arcanists itself. We have no access to how much is a ton at the moment, but we can expect it to be something over the top as it usually is on magic traits.
Assassin – Class
Inate: Assassins jump to the enemy backline at the start of combat. Assassins gain bonus Critical Strike Chance and Critical Strike Damage, as well as their abilities, can critically strike. The usual Assassin trait.
Bodyguard – Class
One of the tank traits, this time around named Bodyguard. They have bonus armor and taunt enemies around them after the combat begins.
Bruisers – Class
- Dr. Mundo
- Tahm Kench
Buff all your team with bonus health, with the Class gaining double the bonus. Usually seen paired with the bodyguard trait on frontlines.
Challenger – Class
- Camille Quinn
- Samira Fiora
Challengers have increased Attack Speed. After taking down an enemy, they dash to the new target and double their bonus AS for 2.5 seconds. A class much like previous duelists or so, with a special bonus upon each takedown.
Chemtech – Class
After dropping below 60% health, Chemtech champions gain 25% damage reduction, 50% attack speed and regenerate 5% of their maximum health each second. The amount of Chemtech champions on the board determines how long the buff lasts after being triggered.
Colossus – Class
Colossus are bigger, more powerful, and take up two slots on the board. One Colossus grants immunity to CC, and two grant them taking reduced damage. A class like none before.
Clockwork – Origin
- Camille Zilean
All Allies have increased Attack Speed and additional Attack Speed for each Hextec Augment you own. A mix of previous Pulsefire interactions, without the scaling, AS, with the twist of the previous Forgotten trait which gave bonus points for the special items.
Cuddly – Yuumi Trait
Yuumi attaches herself to her nearest ally at the start of combat, or to the lowest Health ally after being briefly unattached. Attaching grants the ally a shield equal to a portion of Yuumi’s maximum health, and Yuumi detaches if the shield is broken. While attached Yuumi is untargetable and can’t attack, but gains mana per second, and whenever the ally attacks. A 5-star special origin.
Enchanter – Class
Enchanter’s healing and shielding are stronger, and all Allies gain increased Magic Resistance. A support trait, great for granting sustain for the team and increasing some champion’s utility on the board.
Enforcer – Origin
Enforcers detain enemies at the start of combat, temporarily removing them from combat:
- (2) Detain the enemy who has the most Health.
- (4) Detain the enemy who dealt the most damage last combat.
Glutton – Tahm Kench origin
Once per the planning phase, you can feed a unit to Tahm Kench. This unit is consumed, granting permanent bonus stats. The more valuable the unit, the bigger the bonus. To feed Tahm Kench, hover a unit over him until his mouth opens, then release. Another new trait, with bonus spice to the game since you can feed TK the more if you get him early on.
Imperial – Origin
At the start of combat, the Imperial who dealt the most damage last combat becomes the Tyrant. The Tyrant deals bonus damage based on how much Imperials are on board. When the Tyrant dies, the Imperial who has dealt the most damage in this combat becomes the new Tyrant.
Innovator – Class
Innovators build a mechanical companion to join their battle:
- (3) Mechanical Scarab
- (5) Mechanical Bear
- (7) Mechanical Dragon
The new interaction of the summon unit trait. That giant garen from the mecha set still haunts us.
Mercenary – Origin
- Miss Fortune
- Tahm Kench
Gain a treasure chest that opens when you win combat against a player. At the start of each planning phase, roll the dice to add more loot to the chest! The longer you’ve gone without opening the chest, the luckier the dice.
- (3) Roll two dice.
- (5) Roll a third dice that grants you a bonus orb right away.
We all know this one. Pirate, Draconic, Fortune, you name it. But anyways, always fun to play.
Mutant – Origin
- Kassadin KogMaw
- Dr. Mundo
Mutant gains unique bonuses, varying with each game. There isn’t much information as of now, but we can expect to have some more well-worked interaction of what we had with Qyiana and the elements a few sets ago.
Protector – Class
Protectors shield themselves for 4 seconds whenever they cast a spell. This shield scales with max Health and trait breakpoints (2,3,4,5). The shield doesn’t stack. Pretty much the same shield interaction we have had for the last sets.
Scholar – Class
All allies restore some mana (2,4,6) every 2 seconds. A pair for mana-hungry comps.
Scrap – Origin
At the start of combat, a number of incomplete components on Scrap champions turn into an ephemeral full item for that combat. Additionally, at the start of combat, Scrap champions gain a Health shield increasing with each item equipped in your army.
- (2) 1 incomplete component
- (4) 3 incomplete components
- (6) All incomplete components; Health bonus is doubled.
This reminds us of Cyber with and a bit of Forgotten with the bonus for equipped items, with the twist of completing a random item and doubling the health bonus at full comp.
Sister – Origin
Sisters are empowered by trying to one-up each other. Vi’s ability range increases by two hexes. Jinx gains stacking Attack Speed for 3 seconds on the takedown. This trait should be seen with some fast-8 comps
Sniper – Class
- Miss Fortune
Snipers deal bonus damage (2,4,6) for each hex between themselves and their target. A known trait, especially for the early building of RapidFire Cannon.
Socialite – Origin
Socialites reveals a spotlight on the battlefield. The unit standing in the spotlight at the start of combat gains unique bonuses:
- (1) Bonus Damage
- (2) Bonus Mana Regen
- (3) Bonus Omnivamp.
Reminds me of the recent Lissandra, Morgana, and Leblanc trio, and probably will work similarly.
Syndicate – Origin
Chosen allies are cloaked in shadows, gaining Omnivamp, Armor, and Magic Resistance:
- (3) The Syndicate champion with the lowest current Health.
- (5) All Syndicate champions
- (7) All Allies. All bonuses are increased.
Not much to say about this one, but it may shine with the right hextec augmentations.
Twinshot – Class
Whenever a Twinshot attacks, they have a chance (2,4,6) to attack twice instead.
Transformer – Class
Transformers have two forms that they can swap in from during the planning phase depending on whether they are placed in the frontline or backline.
Yordle – Origin
Yordles created more Yordles and reduce mana costs:
- (3) After combat with a player, a random free Yordle appears on your bench!
- (6) Yordle’s mana cost are reduced.
This is unlike anything. Is almost like the Draconic trait had a child with the Dices. It should really be a trait to look forward to.
Teamfight Tactics (TFT) Set 6 Cheat Sheet: Hextec Augments
Hextec Augments are the new mechanic of the set, with Riot Mortdog saying that there are more than 140 different augments. The player can choose from 3 different, each game. The augment other players choose will also be visible. Buffs may have tiers, some being more modest and some being completely bonkers.
Teamfight Tactics (TFT) Set 6 Cheat Sheet: Champions Costs and Abilities
- Caitlyn: Ability (Ace in the Hole): Caitlyn takes aim at the farthest enemy, firing a deadly bullet towards them that deals 800/1200/2000 magic damage to the first enemy it hits
- Camille: Ability (Defensive Sweep): Camille gains a shield blocking 300/400/600 damage over 4 seconds, then sweeps her leg, dealing 150/200/300 magic damage to enemies in a cone.
- Darius: Ability (Decimate): Darius swings his axe in a circle, dealing 100/150/200 magic damage and healing himself for 50/75/100 health for each enemy hit.
- Ezreal: Ability (Mystic Shot): Ezreal fires a missile at his target, dealing 125/200/350 magic damage. If the missile hits, he grants himself 30% bonus stacking attack speed, up to 150% at 5 stacks.
- Garen: Ability (Decisive Strike): Garen shrugs off all Crowd Control effects, empowering his next strike to deal 225%% of his Attack Damage, plus an additional 20/25/30% of his missing Health in bonus physical damage. This ability can be cast while stunned.
- Graves: Ability (Smoke Grenade): Graves launches a smoke grenade toward the enemy with the highest Attack Speed. The grenade explodes on impact dealing 150/250/400 magic damage to nearby enemies, and Disarms enemies who remain within the smoke cloud for 2/2.5/3 seconds.
- Illaoi: Ability (Harsh Lesson): Illaoi slams her target, linking their souls for 5 seconds and dealing 175/300/500 magic damage. While linked, Illaoi is healed for 30/35/40%% of the damage taken by her target.
- Kassadin: Ability (Null Sphere): Kassadin fires an orb of void energy at his target, dealing 200/275/340 magic damage, applying 35/50/65%% Mana Reave, and granting Kassadin a shield that reduces incoming damage by 30%% for 4 seconds.
- Poppy: Ability (Buckler Toss): Poppy throws her buckler at the farthest enemy, dealing 200/250/300%% of her Armor as magic damage. The buckler then bounces back, granting Poppy a shield that blocks 250/375/525 damage.
- Singed: Ability (Fling): Singed flings a nearby enemy towards the largest cluster of enemies, stunning his target for 1.5/2/2.5 seconds when they land. All adjacent enemies take 125/175/250 magic damage and are briefly stunned.
- Twisted Fate: Ability (Wild Cards): Twisted Fate throws three cards in a cone that deal 150/225/300 magic damage to each enemy they pass through.
- Twitch: Ability (Piercing Bolt): Twitch fires a powerful bolt towards his target that pierces through enemies hit, dealing 175/185/200% of his Attack Damage as physical damage and applying 50% Grievous Wounds for 5 seconds.
- Ziggs: Ability (Mini Inferno Bomb): Ziggs hurls a bomb at his target. After a moderate delay, the bomb lands dealing 250/350/475 magic damage to the enemy in the epicenter, and half to adjacent enemies.
- Blitzcrank: Ability (Rocket Grab): Blitzcrank pulls the farthest enemy, dealing 200/350/999 magic damage and stunning them for 2.5 seconds. His next attack after pulling knocks up for 1 second. Allies within range will prefer to attack Blitzcrank’s target.
- Katarina: Ability (Shunpo): Katarina blinks behind the enemy with the lowest Health within three hexes and slashes all adjacent enemies, dealing magic damage. For each enemy this kills, Katarina is refunded mana.
- Kog’Maw: Ability (Barrage): For 3 seconds, Kog’Maw gains infinite Attack Range, 80% Attack Speed, and his attacks deal 3/4/6% of the target’s maximum Health as bonus magic damage.
- Lulu: Ability (Wild Growth): Lulu embiggens 1/2/3 low Health allies, granting them 300/350/400 bonus Health and knocking up enemies near them. If the ally is already embiggened, they are healed instead.
- Quinn: Ability (Disarming Assault): Quinn sends Valor out at her target, dealing 150/250/350 magic damage to the target and nearby enemies. The main target is disarmed for 3 seconds and all nearby enemies have their Attack Damage reduced by 40/40/80% for 4 seconds.
- Swain: Ability (Death’s Hand): Swain unleashes piercing bolts of eldritch power in a cone towards his target, dealing 300/425/575 magic damage to enemies within and healing Swain for 200/275/350 for each enemy hit.
- Talon: Ability (Blade’s End): Passive: Talon’s first attack on an enemy causes them to bleed for 450/600/1000 magic damage over 7 seconds. Every third attack on a target applies an additional bleed.
- Tristana: Ability (Buster Shot): Tristana fires a massive cannonball towards her target, dealing 200/210/225% of her Attack Damage plus 150/200/250 physical damage to the first enemy it hits. If the target is within two hexes of Tristana, they’re knocked back 1/2/3 hexes and briefly stunned.
- Trundle: Ability (Chomp): Trundle bites his target dealing 175% of his Attack Damage, applying 50% AS Slow for 3 seconds, and stealing 20/30/50 Attack Damage for the rest of combat.
- Vi: Ability (Denting Blow): Vi empowers her next attack to blast through her target, dealing 350/500/750 magic damage to all enemies in a cone and reducing their Armor by 40/50/70% for 8 seconds.
- Warwick: Ability (Eternal Hunger): Passive: Warwick’s Attacks deal an additional 6/9/12% of his target’s current Health as bonus magic damage, and heal him for the damage dealt.
- Zilean: Ability (Time Bomb): Zilean places a bomb on the closest enemy, Stunning them for 1.5/2/2.5 seconds. When the stun ends, or the target dies, the bomb explodes dealing 200/300/450 magic damage to adjacent enemies and applying 20/35/50% AS Slow for 3 seconds.
- Zyra: Ability (Grasping Spines): Zyra summons vines in the row with the most enemies, dealing 200/300/500 magic damage and stunning for 1.5/2/2.5 seconds.
- Cho’Gath: Ability (Feast): Cho’Gath devours the lowest Health enemy within range, dealing 500/750/1500 magic damage. If this kills the target, Cho’Gath gains a stack of Feast, up to 6/12/999. Each stack of Feast grants 2% bonus Health and size permanently.
- Ekko: Ability (Parallel Convergence): Ekko invokes an afterimage that bats a device towards the largest group of units. Upon landing, it deals 200/325/450 magic damage to enemies within and applies 35/35/50%% Slow for 4 seconds. Allies inside gain 30/50/70% Attack Speed for 4 seconds.
- Gangplank: Ability (Parrrley): Gangplank shoots his target, dealing 225/250/300% percent of his Attack Damage. If this kills a champion, Gangplank plunders 1 gold.
- Heimerdinger: Ability (Rocket Swarm): Heimerdinger fires 3 waves of five rockets that converge on his target. Each rocket deals 30/45/75 magic damage, reduced by 30% for each target they hit. Each successive cast fires an additional wave of rockets, up to 10.
- Leona: Ability (Solar Eclipse): Leona calls down a beacon of light upon herself, granting herself a 500/800/1300 Health shield for 4 seconds. Leona and all allies within two hexes gain 30/50/80 Armor and Magic Resistance for the same duration.
- Lissandra: Ability (Iron Maiden): Lissandra encases her target in an iron maiden, stunning them for 1.5 seconds and dealing 250/400/700 magic damage to enemies within a large area. If Lissandra is below 50% Health, she encases herself instead, dealing damage to surrounding enemies and becoming untargetable and invulnerable for 2 seconds. Damage from this ability applies 40% Attack Damage reduction for 5 seconds.
- Malzahar: Ability (Malefic Visions): Malzahar infects the mind of the closest unafflicted target, dealing 800/1100/1500 magic damage over 8 seconds and applying 40% Magic Resistance shred for the duration. If an afflicted target dies, Malefic Visions spreads to the nearest 1/1/2 unafflicted targets with the remaining duration.
- Miss Fortune: Ability (Make it Rain): Miss Fortune rains 4 waves of bullets down around a random enemy, dealing 200/300/450 total magic damage to enemies in the area and reducing their incoming healing by 50% for 6 seconds.
- Samira: Ability (Flair): If a target is adjacent to Samira, she slashes with her blade in a cone towards them dealing 150/160/175%% of her Attack Damage as physical damage to all enemies within and reducing their Armor by 5/10/15. This armor reduction can stack. Otherwise, she fires an empowered shot at her target with the same effects and refunds 20 mana.
- Shaco: Ability (Deceive): Shaco dips into the shadows, briefly becoming untargetable. His next attack is empowered to deal 250/260/275% of his Attack Damage as physical damage, and is guaranteed to critically strike targets below 50% Health.
- Taric: Ability (Starlight Bastion): Taric heals himself and the lowest Health ally for 200/300/600. Any overhealing is converted to a shield that lasts 4 seconds.
- Zac: Ability (Yoink!): Zac stretches his arms up to three hexes to pull the two most distant enemies towards him, dealing 450/600/999 magic damage. Zac takes 60/70/80% less damage while using this ability.
- Vex: Ability (Personal Space): Vex shields herself against 500/700/900 damage over 4 seconds. When the shield expires, it deals 150/250/350 magic damage to all enemies within 2 hexes, and an additional 150/250/350 damage if it wasn’t destroyed. If it was destroyed, Personal Space becomes 25% stronger this combat. This effect can stack.
- Braum: Ability (Vault Breaker): Braum slams his vault door into the ground, creating a fissure towards his target. Enemies within two hexes of Braum and those struck by the fissure are stunned for 2.5/3.5/7 seconds and take 100/125/1000 magic damage.
- Dr. Mundo: Ability (Zap Dose): Dr. Mundo injects himself with “medicine”, restoring 20% of his maximum Health and becoming energized for 6 seconds. While energized, he restores an additional 65/75/200%% of his maximum Health over the duration and deals 30/50/100 magic damage per second to a random nearby enemy. At the end of the spell, Dr. Mundo expels a burst of electricity that deals 20/25/30% of his current Health as magic damage to all enemies within two hexes.
- Fiora: Ability (Blade Waltz): Fiora becomes untargetable as she strikes her target’s vitals four times. Each strike deals 200% of her Attack Damage as physical damage, 75/125/400 bonus true damage, and heals her for 15%% of the total damage dealt. If the target dies, Fiora will change targets to the nearest enemy.
- Janna: Ability (Monsoon): Janna summons a Monsoon, healing all allies for 400/550/2000 Health over 3 seconds. When the spell is cast, nearby enemies are knocked back and stunned for 1/1/4 second.
- Jhin: Ability (Curtain Call): Passive: Jhin always attacks .9/.9/1.4 times per second. He converts each 1% of bonus Attack Speed into .8 Attack Damage. Jhin transforms his weapon into a powerful sniper rifle for his next four shots. Each shot deals 175/250/444% of his Attack Damage as physical damage, reduced by 33%% for each target they pierce through. The fourth shot is guaranteed to critically strike, and deals 44% more damage based on his target’s missing Health.”
- Lux: Ability (Final Spark): After gathering energy, Lux fires a beam towards the farthest enemy target, dealing 350/500/1337 magic damage and applying 40/40/80%% Attack Damage reduction for 4 seconds.
- Orianna: Ability (Command: Shockwave): Orianna sends out her ball towards the largest group of champions, then commands it to release a shockwave. Allies within two hexes gain 175/375/750 shield for 4 seconds, while enemies within the area are briefly knocked up and dealt 350/550/1500 magic damage. Enemies adjacent to the ball are drawn in, stunning them for 1.5/1.5/5 seconds.
- Seraphine: Ability (Encore): Seraphine projects her song towards the largest group of units. The song deals 200/300/1000 magic damage to enemies and applies 35/35/50% Attack Speed slow for 4 seconds. Allies it passes through are healed for 200/300/1000 Health and gain 30/50/100% Attack Speed for 4 seconds.
- Sion: Ability (Decimating Smash): Sion winds up for a moment, then smashes his axe down. All enemies within a large area are knocked up, stunned for 1/1.5/4 seconds, and dealt 400/600/2500 magic damage.
- Yone: Ability (Soul Unbound): Yone summons his spirit to attack distant enemies for 4/5/20 seconds. The spirit is an untargetable, invulnerable copy of Yone and heals him for 40/50/100% of the damage it deals. If Yone dies, his spirit dies with him.
- Urgot: Ability (Purge): For the next 5 seconds, Urgot attacks the closest enemy at a fixed rate of 5/7/15 attacks per second. Each attack deals 30% AD * 30% AS physical damage. (This ability’s damage scales with Attack Damage and Attack Speed.)
- Akali: Ability (Perfect Execution): Akali dashes through the most enemies in a line, dealing 225/350/2000 magic damage as she passes through and marking them for 7 seconds. When a marked target drops below 15/25/90% Health, Akali will dash through them, executing enemies below that Health threshold and dealing 225/350/2000 magic damage to all other enemies she passes through.
- Galio: Ability (Colossal Entrance): Passive: Galio’s critical strikes slam the ground, dealing 100/150/500 bonus magic damage to enemies around his target. Galio becomes invulnerable and leaps into the sky before crashing down on the largest group of enemies. Enemies within a large radius 200/300/2000 magic damage and are knocked into the sky. The lower the enemy’s maximum Health is compared to Galio’s, the further they are knocked up.”
- Jayce: Ability (Mercury Cannon/Mercury Hammer): Melee form: Jayce swipes his hammer twice before slamming down on his target, dealing damage and shredding their resistances.
- Jinx: Ability (Super Mega Death Rocket): Jinx rides her rocket high into the sky. After a moderate delay, she comes crashing down near the center-most enemy, dealing 400/600/3000 magic damage to enemies around the epicenter, and 50% of the damage to all other enemies in a large area. The epicenter is left burning for the rest of combat, applying a 2/2.5/3% Burn to friends and foes who remain inside other than Jinx.”
- Kai’sa: Ability (Icathian Monsoon): Kai’sa dashes to the hex furthest from all enemies. She then fires a volley of 14/18/40 missiles spread evenly among all enemies that deal 50/75/150 magic damage each. For each time Kai’Sa has attacked this combat, she’ll fire an additional missile.
- Tahm Kench: Ability (Devour): Tahm Kench devours his target, storing them in his belly for 3 seconds and dealing 1000/2000/30000 magic damage damage over the duration. During this time, they are invulnerable to other sources of damage and Tahm Kench takes 40%% reduced damage. If they die while inside, Tahm Kench spits out a random item component they were holding, or the cost of the unit in gold. Otherwise, he spits them towards the farthest enemy, briefly stunning targets they impact.
- Viktor: Ability (Death Rays): Viktor summons multiple singularities to fire death rays that cut across the battlefield in a line, melting through enemies’ defenses. Enemies caught in their path take 300/400/1500 magic damage, have 25/33/100% of any remaining shields destroyed, and suffer 40/50/70% Armor Shred for a few seconds.
- Yuumi: Ability (Final Chapter): Yuumi and Book launch 4/6/33 waves toward the farthest enemy, each dealing 60/80/247 magic damage and stunning enemies for 1 seconds. She then re-attaches to the nearest ally.
That’s all for today’s Teamfight Tactics (TFT) Set 6 Cheat Sheet guide. Did you find our Teamfight Tactics (TFT) Set 6 Cheat Sheet guide helpful? Do let us know in the comments!