GuidesRole Playing

Tower of Fantasy: The ultimate Cooking guide with all the recipes

Now get those juicy foods!

Hotta Studio’s Tower of Fantasy launched globally very recently and just after its launch, it has already gained a lot of attention from mobile gamers. This open-world game comes with a lot of options, and a huge map to explore, not to mention it gives the players the freedom to do whatever is possible in an open-world RPG game. Tower of Fantasy has a built-in cooking system with which players can cook a huge list of food with different recipes. And in this article, we’ll discuss what are the possible foods that the players can cook inside the world of Aida.

Tower of fantasy cooking, Tower of fantasy recipes
Image via Level Infinite

Why cooking is important in Tower of Fantasy

The foods are necessary to recover HP, Satiety, and get free buffs inside ToF. When a player gets hit on the battlefield, they can just eat something to get the HP back. Also, there are many quests that will require various kinds of foods.

So the players must know all the available recipes of Tower of Fantasy and what are the ingredients required to cook those. However, if you are not aware of where to find all the ingredients, check this guide explaining how to gather every item in Tower of Fantasy.

Tower of Fantasy: Ultimate list of recipes to cook every food

Players can cook any food they want with the recipes provided below. All they have to do is to find the required items and then go to any cooking place and cook the food, that’s it!

DishIngredients requiredUsage
Fried Mushroomsx2 MushroomRecovers 5 satiety
Recovers 10% + 1,500 HP
Crispy Grilled Fishx1 Silver BassRecovers 10 satiety
Wholegrain Breadx 2 Homi GrainRecovers 10 satiety
Sizzling Meatx2 Game MeatRecovers 10 satiety
Lettuce Saladx2 Lettuce
x1 Salad Dressing
Recovers 5 satiety
Recovers 10% + 1,500 HP
Fried Eggx2 Poultry EggRecovers 5 satiety
Recovers 10% + 1,500 HP
Seaweed and Egg Soupx2 Laver
x1 Poultry Egg
Recovers 7 satiety
Recovers 12% + 3,300 HP
Breakfast Cerealx2 Homi Grain
x1 Milk
Recovers 14 satiety
Crispy Chicken Burgerx1 Homi Grain
x1 Poultry Meat
x1 Lettuce
Recovers 7 satiety
Recovers 12% + 3,300 HP
Egg Fried Ricex2 Rice
x1 Poultry Egg
Recovers 14 satiety
Golden Egg and Tomatox2 Thornmato
x2 Poultry Egg
Recovers 7 satiety
Recovers 12% + 3,300 HP
Mushroom Soupx2 Mushroom
x2 Lettuce
Recovers 7 satiety
Recovers 12% + 3,300 HP
Steamed Conchx2 Conch
x1 Lettuce
Recovers 7 satiety
Recovers 12% + 3,300 HP
Meat and Potato Stewx1 Potato
x1 Game Meat
Recovers 14 satiety
Friesx1 Potato
x1 Salad Dressing
Recovers 14 satiety
Vegetable Saladx1 Fallen Fruit
x1 Thornmato
x1 Lettuce
x1 Salad Dressing
Recovers 7 satiety
Recovers 12% + 3,300 HP
Fried Chickenx2 Poultry Meat
x1 Homi Grain
Recovers 7 satiety
Recovers 12% + 3,300 HP
Honeyed Fruit Juicex2 Fallen Fruit
x1 Honey
x1 Carbonated Water
Recovers 300 stamina
Recovers 12% + 3,300 HP
Iced Orchid Surprisex2 Ghost Mushroom
x1 Milk
x1 Carbonated Water
Recovers 300 stamina
Recovers 12% + 3,300 HP
Stir-Fried Broccolix2 BroccoliRecovers 14 satiety
Meat Bunx2 Homi Grain
x1 Game Meat
Recovers 14 satiety
Sliced Fish with Mushroomx2 Mushroom
x1 Silver Bass
Recovers 7 satiety
Recovers 12% + 3,300 HP
Dandelion Mushroom Soupx1 Dandelion Seed
x2 Mushroom
Recovers 7 satiety
Recovers 12% + 3,300 HP
Surf and Turfx1 Darby’s Sturgeon
x2 Poultry Egg
Recovers 8 satiety
Recovers 13% + 10,000 HP
Red Wheat Breadx2 Brown RiceRecovers 16 satiety
Firecap Mushroom Soupx2 Firecap
x2 Lettuce
Recovers 400 stamina
Recovers 13% + 10,000 HP
Black Moss Soupx2 Black Moss
x2 Lettuce
Recovers 8 satiety
Recovers 13% + 10,000 HP
Seafood Soupx3 Conch
x2 Scallop
x1 Lettuce
Recovers 10 satiety
Ice Attack +1%
Ice Attack +45
Duration 900 sec
Spicy Burgerx3 Homi Grain
x2 Rear Hock
x1 Lettuce
Recovers 10 satiety
Physical Attack +1%
Physical Attack +45
Duration 900 sec
Steamed Crabx2 Portunid
x2 Lettuce
Recovers 10 satiety
Recovers 15% + 20,000 HP
Iced Strawberry Sodax2 Strawberry
x2 Honey
x1 Carbonated Water
Recovers 10 satiety
Flame Resistance +10%
Flame Resistance +170
Duration 900 sec
Thundercloud Blueberry Sodax1 Small Blueberry Jar
x2 Honey
x1 Carbonated Water
Recovers 10 satiety
Volt Resistance +10%
Volt Resistance +170
Duration 900 sec
Simple Power Saladx1 Broccoli
x1 Thornmato
x1 Lettuce
x1 Poultry Egg
x1 Salad Dressing
Recovers 10 satiety
Physical Resistance +10%
Physical Resistance +170
Duration 900 sec
Steamed Egg with Sea Urchinx2 Sea Urchin
x2 Poultry Egg
Recovers 10 satiety
Recovers 15% + 20,000 HP
Jam on Toastx1 Small Blueberry Jar
x1 Strawberry
x3 Homi Grain
Recovers 10 satiety
Volt Attack +1%
Volt Attack +45
Duration 900 sec
Tomato and Fried Egg Pastax4 Thornmato
x3 Homi Grain
x1 Poultry Egg
Recovers 10 satiety
Flame Attack +1%
Flame Attack +45
Duration 900 sec
Fruit Cakex2 Strawberry
x1 Homi Grain
x1 Fallen Fruit
x1 Poultry Egg
Recovers 10 satiety
Recovers 15% + 20,000 HP
Boiled Scallopsx2 Scallop
x3 Lettuce
Recovers 10 satiety
Recovers 15% + 20,000 HP
Roast Rumpx2 Rear HockRecovers 500 stamina
Recovers 15% + 20,000 HP
Fiddlehead Piex2 Fiddlehead
x2 Brown Rice
Recovers 10 satiety
Recovers 16% + 34,000 HP
Chocolate Breadx2 Cocoa Beans
x2 Brown Rice
Recovers 10 satiety
Recovers 16% + 34,000 HP
Balloon Fruit Saladx2 Balloon Fruit
x2 Thornmato
x1 Salad Dressing
Recovers 10 satiety
Recovers 16% + 34,000 HP
Fiddlehead Soupx2 Fiddlehead
x4 Lettuce
Recovers 10 satiety
Recovers 16% + 34,000 HP
Spicy Eelx1 Electric EelRecovers 10 satiety
Volt Resistance +10%
Volt Resistance +290
Duration 900 sec
Eel and Mushroom Soupx1 Electric Eel
x2 Firecap
Recovers 10 satiety
Volt Attack +1%
Volt Attack +80
Duration 900 sec
Sea Crab Soupx2 Hermit Crab
x4 Mushroom
Recovers 10 satiety
Flame Resistance +10%
Flame Resistance +290
Duration 900 sec
Sweet Pomegranate Juicex2 Phosphogranate
x2 Honey
x1 Carbonated Water
Recovers 600 stamina
Recovers 16% + 34,000 HP
Cocoa Milkx2 Cocoa Beans
x2 Honey
x1 Milk
Recovers 10 satiety
Ice Resistance +10%
Ice Resistance +290
Duration 900 sec
Firedragon Fruit Teax2 Firedragon Fruit
x2 Honey
Recovers 10 satiety
Flame Attack +1%
Flame Attack +80
Duration 900 sec
Barnacle Stewx2 Barnacle
x4 Lettuce
Recovers 10 satiety
Physical Resistance +10%
Physical Resistance +290
Duration 900 sec
Barnacle Seafood Pizzax1 Barnacle
x2 Brown Rice
x1 Onion
Recovers 10 satiety
Recovers 16% + 34,000 HP
Snow Azalea Teax1 Snow Azalea
x1 Milk
x2 Honey
Recovers 10 satiety
Ice Attack +1%
Ice Attack +80
Duration 900 sec
Pine Cocoax1 Pinecone
x1 Cocoa Beans
x2 Milk
Recovers 10 satiety
Recovers 16% + 34,000 HP
Caviar Sushix1 Caviar
x2 Rice
x2 Laver
Recovers 10 satiety
Recovers 16% + 34,000 HP
Caviar Potato Ballsx1 Caviar
x2 Potato
Recovers 10 satiety
Physical Attack +1%
Physical Attack +80
Duration 900 sec
Nut Teax1 Hazelnut
x2 Pinecone
x2 Honey
Recovers 20 satiety
Recovers 20% + 60,000 HP
Purple Yam Piex1 Purple Yam
x3 Brown Rice
Recovers 20 satiety
Volt Attack +2%
Volt Attack +150
Duration 1200 sec
Snow Lotus Soupx1 Snow Lotus
x2 Honey
Recovers 800 stamina
Recovers 20% + 60,000 HP
Truffle Fried Ricex1 Black Truffle
x1 Onion
x2 Rice
Recovers 20 satiety
Physical Attack +2%
Physical Attack +150
Duration 1200 sec
Caterpillar Fungus Noodlesx1 Caterpillar Fungus
x3 Brown Rice
Recovers 20 satiety
Recovers 20% + 60,000 HP
Grilled Steakx1 Prime CutRecovers 20 satiety
Volt Resistance +15%
Volt Resistance +675
Duration 1200 sec
Steak with Saucex1 Prime Cut
x3 Firecap
Recovers 20 satiety
Flame Attack +2%
Flame Attack +150
Duration 1200 sec
Braised Meatx1 Fatty CutRecovers 20 satiety
Ice Resistance +15%
Ice Resistance +675
Duration 1200 sec
Juicy BLTx1 Fatty Cut
x2 Brown Rice
x2 Poultry Egg
Recovers 20 satiety
Flame Resistance +15%
Flame Resistance +675
Duration 1200 sec
Salmon Sashimix1 Lake BassRecovers 20 satiety
Ice Attack +2%
Ice Attack +150
Duration 1200 sec
Snail Baked Ricex1 Carrion Snail
x2 Rice
Recovers 20 satiety
Physical Resistance +15%
Physical Resistance +675
Duration 1200 sec

Hope these recipes will be useful in cooking any food or dish in Tower of Fantasy to complete the quests or just to recover HP and satiety. Let us know in the comments if we have missed any of the popular Tower of Fantasy recipes.

For more Mobile Gaming news and updates, join our WhatsApp groupTelegram Group, or Discord server. Also, follow us on Google News, Instagramand Twitter for quick updates.

Subscribe
Notify of
guest

4 Comments
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Ben

I keep getting awful stews

Uttopielec

you have to put in more of the same ingridients to stop it from failing if you put in 1 lake bass and nothing else you’ll get a 7% chance of obtaining salmon sashimi and 93% chance of getting awfull stew, in this case you can just fill in the rest of the slots with mushrooms because there is no recepie containing both lake bass and mushrooms it may not be as easy with other 1 ingridient recipies but i bet you’ll find a way.

Jenus Zeam

Thank you for being the only site to list the recipes in in-game order so it is easy to find which ones are still unknown.

Related Articles

Back to top button
error: To stop the increasing content theft, we have disabled the right click.
4
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x