Zombiflux: Sleepless War is an action strategy title from Eggtart. The game takes the player on an expedition where he and his team has to clear out the zombies while also being required to save the survivors. Since the game is strategic and needs time to get familiar, players are in wait for a Zombiflux: Sleepless War Beginners guide.
To make things easy, we have come up with a guide for beginners with tips to get to know the basics of the game. Once players get the knack of the game, the rest of the game will be simple, which helps them conquer more levels as they progress.
Zombiflux: Sleepless War implements a strategic territory expansion
The idea behind the game is simple, build your base as you conquer the zombie-infected areas. Most of the time, you just need to complete the quests in place, while you plan for the upgrades. When we talk about the items or resources in the game, they expand as the player upgrades, so keeping a track of them is another stuff that the player needs to remember.
While you observe the base in the beginning, you might find it difficult as the game is equipped with lots of menus and sub-menus. It becomes difficult to differentiate one from another, and the experience isn’t pleasant at all for a new player. So, beginners will need to track three important aspects: Headquarters, Hero, and Expansion.
The Headquarters is the major unit of the base
Without any doubt, the name Headquarters itself gives you the importance of the building. It carries most of the upgrades, and without upgrading the headquarters it is not possible to upgrade the rest of the buildings.
Our tip is to keep your Headquarters at the center. Not that it is necessary, but once you slowly upgrade your territories, it becomes messy if you just place the buildings without being disciplined. Base buffs can be viewed via the headquarters, which gives details about the pace at which the resources and military training are building up.
Heroes and Talent system
Engaging in the battles are the heroes. They are the front leaders during an expedition. The game has a good number of hero choices that is unlockable as you progress. Each hero will be having his own talents and skills, that can be upgraded within the game.
The Hero ranking system is one more special addition we see in the game. Here, players can upgrade their ranks just like how soldiers are ranked in real life, which after promotion unlocks new roles and mostly the commanding stature.
Battles and Progression in Zombiflux: Sleepless War
Expanding your territory will not be much of a hassle. Players need to unlock the regions and carry out clearing and rescue operations. While doing so, collect the resources and upgrade other buildings within the unlocked.
To occupy and expand your base, the Headquarters need to be upgraded. Again, you need to fulfil the requirements of the base or else you cannot proceed further. For each level of your headquarter, the other buildings will also have their max level cap, which you cannot skip.
Rescue and Battles are carried out by your troops. Via the Guard and Commando Camps, you can train your troops and send them to battle. Upgrading and unlocking the cadets can be done as you progress. At higher levels, players can unlock stronger commandos in Special Ops and SWAT teams.
Battles do not need the player’s control. However, the placement of the troops is done by the player. The rest of the results are decided by the cadet level during battle. Most of the enemies are not strong enough, so players need not worry about ending the battle in defeat.
Zombiflux: Sleepless War Beginners Guide: Tips and Tricks
- The easiest trick to fulfil a mission or quest is to simply tap on the sidebar on the left. You can see three quests that can be done in yellow or pending in green. Click on any yet-to-be-completed quest and the game will take you to finish it. If it is possible, finish off the mission else try it another time.
- Check on the daily missions. They have an expiry date, so it is beneficial for the players to finish them first as they yield a lot of resources.
- Arrange similar types of inventories together. For example, players can purchase and place additional Medical Tents or Greenhouses. So, in order to have a systematic base, we suggest you place these together. This helps in getting familiar with your base.
- Use the hero talent points accordingly. You can accumulate points and then spend them. Do it as per your choice, and which is beneficial, choose the points allocation and in return will help you in getting a more solid soldier.
- During expeditions, do not deploy all your units in one go. Wait till the bigger zombie bosses come, and accordingly, play your cards. This might delay the time taken but it also saves time in training the cadets again.
- Items in the bag do not expire. Use the resources or speedup items in the bag whenever it is needed the most so that you can avoid depletion and extend their usage.
- Use the help in your Alliance. It will reward you with Alliance honour badges which you can redeem rewards in the shop within the menu.
Zombiflux: Sleepless War is loaded with plenty of menu items that make the interface cluttered sometimes. So, it becomes equally important that people first slowly get a grasp of the menu, and proceed slowly with the overall working of the game. It becomes easy once you understand the strategy and are thus able to expand your base in a very short time. You are always welcome to refer to this Zombiflux: Sleepless War beginners guide for advice if you run into problems.
That’s all from us for the Zombiflux: Sleepless War Beginners Guide! Did you find our Zombiflux: Sleepless War Beginners guide helpful? Do let us know in the comments!